Chapter 3: Watch

Lisa sits on the nearest table and tries to restore the torn papers she found with Jennie's help. They are both serious about what they are doing.

"Do you think Minzy unnie would find something in Bobby's smartwatch?" Jennie mumbles as she tries to figure out where to put the piece of paper she's holding.

Lisa looks at her with furrowed eyebrows and snatches the piece of paper.

"Of course. She's the best." Lisa replied shortly.

"Done." Lisa said as she looks at the torn papers put together.

Jennie looks at it intensely and reads what it says.

"'Bobby, expecting you early tomorrow. Keeping my eye on you. Don't be late!'. It was addressed to Bobby and with sign, 'Yang Minseok'?" Jennie uttered.

"We should find this Minseok dude and ask why he was ordering Bobby around." Lisa said as she grabs the papers.

Both of them was about to walk back to the crime scene when someone started yelling at them.

"YOU THERE! The zoo isn't open yet! How the devil did you get in?!" A guy yelled at them.

"We're from KPD! And who are you exactly?!" Jennie retorted to the man and Lisa almost bursted out laughing when she saw how pissed Jennie is. She covered her mouth and pressed her lips while watching Jennie.

"Oh. Don't you recognize me? I'm Yang Minseok, the owner of this ParadiZoo and wealthiest entrepreneur." Minseok boastfully utters.

"Well, we're here investigating a murder and--A murder?! At my zoo?! Oh God! This is going to be terrible for business! Who died?!"

Jennie closes her eyes when the man cuts her. She clenches her hands tight and composes herself not to shout at the man.

"Kim Jiwon, also known as Bobby. Why did you tell him in strong terms to come to the zoo early today?" Lisa butts in when she noticed Jennie is getting really pissed by this man already.

"Bobby is dead?! Ghad! I was just simply reminding him not to be late. This is getting worse and worse. Do you know how hard it is to find a good vet these day.." Minseok rubs his head in annoyance and frustration.

"I suppose I can't open the zoo until your investigation is complete. Aigoo.. right after I spent so much for the refurbishing of the terrarium. What a disaster." Minseok utters right before he walks back to his office.

Jennie took a deep breath and glared to Lisa. The younger looks at her and got intimidated. Lisa gulps unconsciously as she averted her gaze from Jennie.

"W-Why?" Lisa coughs and wonders why she stuttered.

"You heard him mentioned a terrarium, right?" Jennie utters.

"Given that Bobby's case involved snakes, we should go check the place. A-All the r-reptiles will be l-locked up, right?" Jennie added. Lisa raises her eyebrow when Jennie stuttered.

The two made their way to the terrarium where the snakes are put together inside their respective shelter. But luckily, there's no snakes there when they came in.

As another evidence, they found a handbag and a locket with a picture on it.

"Hm? She looks familiar to me." Lisa utters while looking at the picture in the locket and took a picture and sent it to Jisoo for some database check.

"Let me see what's inside this handbag which shouldn't be here in the first place." Jennie utters.

Lisa leans on the wall as she waits for Jennie to finish on the bag to whatever she could find in it.