Chapter 25: Talk

"Oppaaaaa!!"

"Jennie-yaaaah!!"

Jennie jumps in excitement and hugs the guy.

"I won't take long. My mom just wanted to give you this. She got back from New Zealand." The guy utters.

"Oh really?! Uwu!! She came back already?" Jennie said. Lisa suddenly left alone in Jennie's doorway.

"Yep. And she misses you already. She wanted to meet you but she can't. She'll go back again in two days."

"Aww.. that's sad. I want to see her too."

"Yeah.. sad. But hey.. at least she got you this." The guy smiled.

"Anyway, I'm going.. let's hang out next time. I missed you." The guy utters and hugs Jennie again then pecks on her cheek.

Lisa silently went inside Jennie's room and lay down again. Her heart beats so fast. She just shrugged it off and closes her eyes.

•••••

"See you soon, oppa. I missed you too. Byee~"

Jennie hugs the guy and he left. Jennie turns to her mother and aunt and gives the gifts that the guy gave her.

"Umma, you'll like this. These are so many. Gosh!" Jennie utters gladly.

"Okay. Go rest and I'll put this on the shelf and fix everything here." Her mom said and Jennie nodded. She kissed her mom and aunt a goodnight and went back to her room.

Jennie sees Lisa lying and her eyes are closed. She laid beside her again.

"Lis.." Jennie calls but Lisa didn't respond.

"Are you sleeping already? Sad. I didn't get the chance to introduce you to him a while ago. He looks like he's in a hurry." Jennie utters. Again, Lisa isn't responding.

"Lis.." Jennie hits Lisa's tummy and that's just when she opens her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows to the girl.

"Why?"

"Why are you pretending to be sleeping.."

"I am sleeping. Why did you hit me? That startled me." Lisa utters and scratches her head then turns around to face the other side.

"Why are you like this, Lisa-ssi?" Jennie pouts. Lisa isn't responding again.

"Lisa.." Jennie whines. Lisa abruptly gets up, looking so annoyed.

"Why? Why can't you just let me sleep for goodness' sake.." Lisa muttered and rubs her face annoyedly.

"What is your problem?!"

"I don't have a problem.. I'm sorry."

"Why are you ignoring me.."

"I'm obviously not.." Lisa scoffs. Jennie gets up and sits on the side of the bed. Lisa looks at her. She gets up and wraps her arms around Jennie.

"I asked you earlier if you're happy being with me.. you answered me with another question. That upsets me. You looked so happy when we go to that market, and I commented, you said you're happy eating there, I thought you're gonna say, you're happy being with me. Then I saw you hugging that guy, whoever he is, and he kissed you. That upsets me. That's what bothering me all this time. I didn't get a proper answer from you then that's what I'm gonna witnessed." Lisa said then sighed. Jennie looks at her and kissed her cheeks.

"Are you jealous?" Jennie chuckles.

"And he gave you so many gifts from her mother who happened to just came back from New Zealand. You looks so happy."