Chapter 16: Kiss

Lisa stretches her arms as soon as the sun hits her face and that wakes her up. She noticed CL on the kitchen, sipping her cup of coffee while watching her walks to her.

"Why did you sleep on the couch and not in your room?" The older asks.

"Someone is in my room." Lisa replied while wiping her eyes.

CL looks at her and frowns then walks to Lisa's room just to see a sleeping Jennie inside.

"Oh wow." she just commented and goes back to Lisa.

"Don't assign her to other cases. Let her stay as my partner. Please unnie."

"She asked me to do it and I saw why. She walks in to my office with swollen eyes and begs me. She knelt in front of me, Lisa, and told me everything you did to her."

Lisa sighed and looks at her sister.

"Unnie.. I'm begging you. Please.. I want to make it up with her. I really do. Unnie, you know I like her and I can't lose her.. as my partner.. as... whatever this thing brings us."

CL looks at Lisa and how sorry the younger is.

"Promise me you won't do such thing again. Not to Jennie, not to any other girls.."

"Unnie, I promise you, I'll change everything about me. Just.. let her stay.. no. Let me stay with her. Let me change for the better. I can't promise I won't have those nightmares anymore because I can't control it but I promise you, I'll be better." Lisa utters.

CL smiles and hugs her tight.

"Okay. I'll talk to her about this. You ask someone in your team to do the investigation for now to keep it running.. and you two rest for the rest of the day."

Lisa jumps in happiness and hugs her sister again.

"Thank you, unnie. Thank you so much.."

Then they heard Lisa's door opened and saw Jennie walks out from it.

"And you two.. please promise me you won't fight again. And get yourselves together. You always plays push and pull with me.. I'm really confused with you.." CL utters while looking at the two and shaking her head.

Jennie wipes her eyes and chuckles.

"Jennie, suit yourself with a cup of coffee. And I turned down again your request. I'm sorry I can't sign it again because Lisa cried in front of me and begs not to assign you to other cases." CL teases.

Lisa gasps.

"Unnie.. I obviously didn't cry." Lisa defends herself while watching CL walks to her room to prepare for work. Jennie bowed to her.

CL laughed and Lisa just hissed. She looks at Jennie who's smiling widely at her. Lisa just scrunches her face to Jennie.

The girl walks to her and wraps her arms around Lisa's waist.

"Do you want something to eat? We have something in the fridge." Lisa utters as she embraces Jennie over her shoulders and caressed it.

"Unnie told me to stay for the rest of the day. I just need to call someone to continue the investigation for a while." Lisa added. Jennie nodded.

"Lis, do you have pancakes here?" Jennie looks at her and smiles.

"Mhm.." Lisa nodded excitedly while smiling.

Jennie stared at Lisa's eyes. She smiles and hugged her tight.

"Aigoo.. these two."

"Unnie!" Lisa stands straight. Jennie got startled and bowed to CL. The older just laughed at them.