Chapter 46: Not Lust

Lisa helps Jennie with the dishes and glancing at her from time to time. Jennie noticed her and looks at her too. She just shakes her head and silently continued washing the dishes.

After that, both of them changes their clothes to comfy ones and laid on Jennie's bed. Jennie faces the other side. Lisa just looks at her then to the ceiling.

"You know.. I'm worried about you." Lisa mumbles.

Jennie opens her eyes but not moving from her position.

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not. And obviously, someth---Lisa, I'm fine."

Lisa sighed. But then moves closer to Jennie and hugs her. Jennie caressed her arm and hugs it too.

"Tell me why please." Lisa asks.

"Just sleep."

"I can't sleep knowing that something's bothering you. I was waiting for you all day to tell me."

Jennie gazes behind her but not really looking at Lisa.

"You really don't have idea why?"

"I won't be asking if I know."

Jennie just shakes her head and closes her eyes. Lisa sighed again.

"Chaeng and I ta--"

Lisa got cut when Jennie suddenly gets up and strokes her hair. Lisa gets up too and looked at her. She leans her chin on Jennie's shoulder.

"We talked this mo---"

Lisa got cut again but now because Jennie kisses her. The older pushed her and tops her. Lisa got surprised when Jennie suddenly takes off her shirt then went back down to kiss her again. She removes her bra and kisses Lisa hungrily. She pulled Lisa up and took off her shirt too then kisses her again on her lips down to her neck.

"Are you jealous again, Jennie Kim?" Lisa asked with furrowed eyebrows. Jennie didn't answer her and just kissing her.

"We just talked."

Jennie pulled Lisa's nape and deepens the kisses. She unhooks Lisa's bra and pulled her tight while kissing her. She bit Lisa's lips again and grabs her hand and puts it on her mound. She's not breaking their kiss. Lisa's eyebrows are still furrowed when she felt Jennie pushes her hand down to her stomach and then down there.

"What's wrong with you, Jennie Kim?" Lisa asked, losing her temper again.

Jennie just keeps on kissing Lisa and then pushes her down. She suddenly removes her shorts and undies. Lisa tries to stop her but Jennie still did it. The older laid back to the bed and pulled Lisa with all her strength to top her. Still kissing her.

"Y-You.. w-what is w-wrong with you..." Lisa looks at Jennie anxiously.

Lisa tries to pull herself but Jennie kisses her hard and wrapped her legs around the younger's torso.

"Jennie Kim!" Lisa pulled herself and looks at Jennie.

"What?!" Jennie glared back at her.

"What is your problem? Why are you like this?" Lisa glared at her more and about to get up when Jennie pulled her and tightens her legs again.

"Yah. I'm telling you if you don't let go... I'd do this harder than you want it." Lisa's temper is exploding again.

Jennie pulled her closer and kissed her hard. Lisa's elbows gave in because of Jennie's force and she drops on top of her. Lisa got really mad because she doesn't understand why Jennie's being like this to her again.