Chapter 43: After

Jennie stood up and pulled Lisa again. Lisa's mouse dropped on the floor. She just looked at it and shakes her head. She picks it up and puts it back to her table.

Jennie cups her cheeks to look at her. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and removes Jennie's hands on her face. But Jennie still cups her cheeks. She does it every time Lisa would remove her hands. Jennie cries harder and sits on her lap then hugs her. Jennie cries on her shoulder again.

"P-Please.. I'm sorry.. I've let him talked to me because I wanted to tell him everything about us. That I don't want him to bother me. And that I'm happy with you."

"Why didn't you tell me he's your ex?"

"Because I don't want it to be a big deal. And I insisted Bambam to be my partner but you didn't let him."

"You should've told me."

"I'm sorry. Please.. don't get mad."

"You still love him, don't you?"

"What? No." Jennie lifted her head and furrowed her eyebrows to Lisa. She wipes her tears harshly. Jennie utters it as honest as she could because she's telling the truth.

"You let him hugged you in front of everyone that night." Lisa utters then gulped.

"The girls saw you hugged him back. I saw you hugged him back."

Lisa can't stop herself from crying now. Her tears keep on falling.

"I just hugged him back for the last time and that's all. I've made closure with him. We didn't have the chance to have closure before I met Hanbin. That's why, now, I did it. Please, Lis.."

"You always doubt my love for you.. you can't trust me that I won't hurt you.. but eventhough you feel that towards me, I always assure you and proves to you that I'll understand you and I'll still love you.. but how about me, Jennie Kim? What would I get in return? This? Pain? Heart break? Tears? What else? Everything hurts, you know that? Everything."

Lisa wipes her tears harshly and averted her gaze from Jennie.

"I know I told you that I won't let you go.. but I forgot that you could easily let go of me.. that you could easily break me.. you're too complacent, Jennie Kim. And I'm tired about everything, you know that.."

Jennie buried her face on Lisa's neck. The younger just shakes her head.

"Please stand up. I wanna go home. My head really hurts so much. I didn't get enough sleep two days straight. Then I cried here. My head hurts. I'll rest at my house."

Lisa pushes Jennie and stood up. Jennie stood up and hugs Lisa. The younger shakes her head and tries to calm herself. Her chest really hurts and her head too. She wipes the remaining tears and took a deep breath. She removes Jennie's arms around her. But because of too much crying, and a ball of pain in her throat, her chest got tight and burns, Lisa immediately run to the restroom while covering her mouth.

Jennie got anxious and followed her. Lisa throws up again. Jennie immediately caressed her back and holds Lisa's hair. Jennie anxiously rubs her back. Lisa wipes her mouth and goes to the sink after flashing the bowl. She washes her hands and face. She then looks at Jennie.

"I'll go home with you. I'll take care of you." Jennie mumbles while looking at her anxiously.

Lisa slid her arms around Jennie's waist and hugs her. Jennie hugged her back.

"I wish.. you're really happy with me. Everything hurts, unnie." Lisa tightens the hug.

•••••