Chapter 14: Hate

Lisa shut the door behind her and throws Jennie to her bed. The older's about to get away from her but Lisa pulled her to her feet and grips both of her wrists and pinned her down to her bed. Lisa leans closer to Jennie's ears and their bodies pressed to each other.

"You really don't get it, Jennie Kim. Then let me remind you."

The alcohol controls Lisa's mind and body now. Her anger adds to it and she, again, doesn't know what she's doing and she doesn't care.

Lisa grips Jennie's neck with both hands and kisses her roughly. Jennie tried to push her with all her strength, but she's drunk too. She hits Lisa on her shoulders to stop.

"Fuck! You want it that way, Jennie Kim?! Fine! Let's do it rougher!" Lisa angrily uttered.

She grabs Jennie's shorts and pulled it down. Jennie reached for it to stop.

"Lisa! Stop! Please! I'm so sorry!" Jennie begged.

"Too late to stop me and too early to beg."

Lisa grips her neck again and sucks on it roughly. Then went back to Jennie's lips. Jennie tries to avoid her but Lisa grips on her neck tighter. Jennie punches Lisa's shoulders and tries kicking her feet.

Lisa got more angrier and rips Jennie's shirt. Jennie started to cry and tries everything she could to stop Lisa.

Lisa ignores everything and fights Jennie's movements. She forcedly pulled Jennie's bra. Jennie wraps herself with her arms and tries to pull back from Lisa. But Lisa becomes more aggressive tonight. She grabs Jennie's side and pulled her.

"AH! Ahw! Lisa! STOP! P-Please.. " Jennie cried.

But Lisa grabs her wrists again and pinned them to the bed. She then sucks on Jennie's nipples roughly and bit them hard but doesn't bleed. Jennie pulled her wrists while she cried. She's crying so much now that she never once expected that Lisa would be like this to her. She tried to kick her but it's useless.

Lisa squeezes her mounds tight that it's painful. She grabs Lisa's hair, thinking that it would stop her but no. It just makes her more rougher. She bit Jennie's nipples again while squeezing them tight.

"STOP! H-Hel--" Lisa covered Jennie's mouth and then slaps her cheeks.

"Let me remind you of what you did to my life, Miss Jennie Kim." Lisa whispered to Jennie.

Jennie feels Lisa's hands down there and plays with her clit. Jennie breathes so hard as she cries and sweats already covering her body.

"You killed my parents right on this exact day, Jennie Kim."

Jennie's eyes widen and hits Lisa harder when she felt her finger slids inside her. Stinging pain is felt all over her body and she cries. But none of what she's doing could stop Lisa.

She grazes Lisa's shoulders, neck, even Lisa's face but nothing. She cries even more when Lisa slids another finger and do it hard and rough. She cries and screams over Lisa's hand on her mouth.

Lisa felt Jennie gives up and just let her do what she's doing. She slowly removes her hands from Jennie's mouth and still do her hard. Jennie's covers her mouth and cries hard beneath Lisa.

Lisa felt Jennie's walls tighten around her fingers even if it's involuntary for Jennie. Lisa does her even rougher when she feels her walls around her fingers. Then Jennie's body shakes and cries even more.

Lisa pulled her fingers and pinched Jennie's nipple as she breathes hard and sweats too. Lisa kisses Jennie hard again on her lips. Jennie pushed her and immediately covered her body with the blanket. Lisa ignores it again and catches her breath.