Chapter 32: Four

When the clock hits 7:30PM, Lisa stood up suddenly and startled Jennie. The younger started to fix her things and Jennie's.

"Yah yah.. what are you doing with my stuff?" Jennie looks at her.

"I'm cleaning it. We're going. You are coming with me when I talk to that weird unnie." Lisa narrowed her eyes as she leans down closer to Jennie with her hands on her waist.

"Oh.. this is about that. Okay." Jennie nodded and closes the windows on her desktop and stood up to fix their things too.

After cleaning, Lisa's grabs her bag and Jennie's then pulled her out of their office to go to the Tech Lab.

"Yah.. Kim Jisoo, let's go!" Lisa yelled. All the people in the Tech Lab turns to her.

"Yah.." Jennie hits her arm.

"Palli!" She yelled at Jisoo again. The older furrowed her eyebrows and stood up.

"I'm still working on your film negatives, dumb dumb!" Jisoo pointed on her desk.

"That can wait, I can't." Lisa shakes her head.

Jisoo just ignored her. Lisa hissed and walks closer to Jisoo. She fixes her things and grabs her bag then pulled the older out of the lab, with Jennie's hand on the other.

Jisoo looks at Jennie while frowning as Lisa pulled them like little children towards Wendy and Rosé's office. Jennie shrugs to Jisoo and shakes her head. Lisa abruptly opened the door on the office.

"Park Chaeyoung!"

"Why?!" She clearly got startled and turns to Lisa with furrowed eyebrows, but then surprised when she saw Jennie and Jisoo. The olders just shrugged. Rosé palmed herself.

"You're done here, unnie, right?" Lisa looks at Wendy.

"Yeah.. we are wrapping things up." Wendy utters slowly while looking at them.

"Good. Then I'll take Park Chaeyoung now, unnie. Bye. Take care, unnie."

Lisa pulled Rosé on her wrist after she grabbed her bag. All their bags are hanging on Lisa's neck, while the youngest pulled them on their wrists towards the parking lot.

Lisa pulled the two to Chaeyoung's car.

"Park Chaeyoung, same place. Let's meet there. I want to talk to you both. See you." Lisa utters and turns her back and pulled Jennie to her car.

"What the hell is this, Lalis?!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Just let's meet there!"

Lisa grabs Jennie's keys from the older's hand and unlocks the car. She gently pushes Jennie to the driver's seat and gives her the keys. Jennie watches Lisa as she runs to the shotgun seat.

"Babe, are you okay with this now? Do you tru--Just drive slowly." Lisa immediately locks the seatbelt and grips on the hand grip and headrest on the driver's seat.

"O-Okay. What are you even planning, getting those two?" Jennie asked as she started the engine, they saw Chaeng's car backed and drives.

"I'll make those two admit their relationship to us." Lisa utters and grins at Jennie. The older just chuckled and shakes her head.

•••••

Lisa started to order and gives the menu to Jennie after to order hers.

"You don't have money with you, I'll treat you tonight." Lisa smiles at Jennie.

"Why don't you treat us too, Lalis.. since you're the one who pulled us here." Chaeyoung utters annoyingly to Lisa.

"Don't call me that. And just order whatever you want. Then you pay for it."