Chapter 38: Again

Jennie stares at Lisa while the girl opened the door and stands in the doorway. She's making them a cup of coffee. She watches how Lisa rubs her arms and then crossed it in front of her. After making the coffee, Jennie walks to Lisa and wraps her arms around the younger's waist behind her and placed her chin on her shoulder. Lisa gazes at her and caressed her arms.

"Are you okay, babe?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah.. it's just really fascinating watching the rain." Lisa replied then smiles at her.

Lisa turns around, leans her back on the door frame and looks at Jennie. The older looked back at her and smiles. She placed on her hands on Jennie's nape and gently caressing the girl's cheeks with her thumbs.

"Babe, do you know what tomorrow's day is?" Lisa mumbles and stared at Jennie's eyes.

Jennie is just silent and thinks. She flashes her gummy smile to Lisa when she can't think of anything about tomorrow. Lisa took a deep breath.

"It's our 100th day." Lisa utters.

Jennie then gasps and covers her mouth. Lisa just giggles a little.

"Babe, I thought it's gonna be two days from now. What's the date today?" Jennie asked innocently.

Lisa giggles and shakes her head.

"It's okay. I noticed that you forgot about it since earlier. Just.. to be honest, it's actually bothering me the whole day to where I could bring you but it rains. So, maybe.. tomorrow we could eat somewhere?"

"Babe.." Jennie pouts at Lisa and hugs her tight.

Lisa chuckles and hugs Jennie back. She glances at the kitchen and saw their coffees.

"Babe.. our coffees will get cold." Lisa utters.

Jennie lifted her head and looks at Lisa. She reached for her nape and pulled her for a long passionate kiss. Lisa smiles after. Jennie then pulled Lisa inside and closes the door gently.

•••••

"Now that I remember, tomorrow is our 100th day and tomorrow is Chaeng's house warming party. What do you want to do, unnie?"

Lisa looks at her while lying on the couch. Jennie's making her arm her pillow and they're watching Black Mirror series again.

"Hm..." Jennie hummed while thinking and fidgeting on Lisa's arm wrapping her waist.

"How about we eat lunch outside tomorrow then we'll go to Chaeng's party for dinner?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Lisa then wraps her arm tight on Jennie and continued watching. Then Jennie remembers their case.

"By the way, did Minzy unnie ca---"

She got interrupted by a phone ringing. She gets up and looks at her phone.

"Oh. Speaking of which.. Minzy unnie is calling." Jennie utters and immediately answered.

"Ne?"

"So.. since Lisa's phone is unattended, I've tried calling her many times earlier.. so I called you instead. About that document you sent me. That so-called 'poophead' who sent it to the victim was the school principal you interrogated before."

"Oh really? Why would she even send a legal document to the victim?"

"Apparently, they were classmates back in the university and that principal almost got expelled by copying the victim's coursework."

"So, she's a cheater?" Jennie raises an eyebrow.

"That's open to debate. The principal maintained that it was the victim who copied her work. So, she sent this document to Mrs. Kim Naeun.. but judging by the doodles, it didn't go so well.."