Chapter 48: Group Chat

Lisa drops on their couch while CL is in the kitchen, sipping her coffee. Second day of Lisa's suspension.

"Can you call Jennie and tell her to come here.." CL suddenly utters.

Lisa gets up and looks at her sister, frowning. She gets up and walks to her.

"Why?" she asked.

"I just want her to cook us for dinner."

"Yah!"

CL got startled by her yell.

"Why? I like her cooking. And she's really good. We don't have anything to eat right now."

CL looks at her.

"Come on. Just ask her. It's a favor, Lalis."

"Unnie, she's my girlfriend. And you can't just do this to her. No, I won't call her."

Lisa walks back to the living room when CL talks again.

"Then.. I won't give this to you."

Lisa looks back at her and saw her holding a small brown envelope. She suddenly looks excited and runs back to CL. Before Lisa could snatched it, CL hid her paycheck again.

"Call Jennie." CL laughed and teases Lisa.

"Unnie! I thought I won't get my pay for this quarter? Yaaah~ " Lisa jumps like a child beside CL.

"Yah. Call Jennie first, and ask her to buy us something for dinner. I already gave her check this morning. Tell her I pay for it as soon as she gets here." CL said and laughed at her sister.

Lisa walks back to the living room and grabbed her phone. She touches her phone while walking back to CL.

"Why do we have to call her.. she might be busy in the office now, unnie.." Lisa mumbles while her phone is on her ear, calling Jennie and glances at the clock.

The girl answered her call.

"Ne~ ?"

Lisa smiles upon hearing Jennie's voice and sounds like she's in good mood.

"Hello~ .. how are you?" Lisa asked as she leans her elbow on the counter.

"I'm good. Actually, I finished today's investigation early to visit you there. How are you?"

Lisa can't help but smile.

"I'm fine here, just a little bored. How's the case?"

"New leads, of course. I'll tell you when I get there. I'm timing out already."

"Uhh baby.. are you tired already? The thing is..." Lisa glances at CL.

"What is it?"

"Uhh..--- Cook us some foods, Jennie-yah. Buy something!" CL suddenly butts in.

"Unnie!" Lisa whines at her.

•••••

Jennie clenches her eyes and moves away her phone from her ear and laughed.

"Fine. I'll buy something to cook. Ask CL unnie what she like and text me. I'll be driving, I won't be able to reply." Jennie utters as she walks to her car.

"Just CL unnie like? What about me?"

"Of course, yours too, dummy!" Jennie chuckles.

"Okay. I'll text you everything. Thank you, babe.. I love you."

Jennie giggles on the sound of Lisa's voice.

"I love you more, babe.. Bye~ "

"Byee~ Take care, okay. I love you so much."