Chapter 49: Everyday

When Lisa goes out of the comfort room, she found Jennie lying on the bed and sounds asleep already. She sighed and laid beside her. She faced the opposite side and sleeps.

The next morning, Jennie woke up early. She prepares for work. She cooked Lisa her pancakes but she didn't wake her up. She just left a note on the fridge.

The night has come. Lisa got a text from Jennie that she will be sleeping at her own house since she will be working late. Lisa just read the text but didn't reply. She just eats whatever's in the fridge as her dinner. She just pre-heated the foods in the microwave.

The next day, Lisa went in their office. Jennie glanced at her. Lisa sits on her swivel chair and opened their case thread to catch up.

Lisa's busy reading the thread when someone knocks on their door and Rosé's head popped up.

"Yah. I asked for your help." Rosé said when she gets in.

"Hello, Miss J." Rosé smiled at her then turns to Lisa again.

"What help?" Lisa asked.

"What do you mean what help? I've texted you.. I even tried to chat you but it says I can't message you. Did you block me? Yah."

Lisa glared at her.

"I didn't block you, pabo-yah.. I deactivated my account."

"You deactivated? Why?"

"It's a long story."

"How about my text?"

"I changed my number."

"You did? Why didn't you tell us? Even Minzy unnie and Jisoo unnie told me they couldn't reached you."

"It doesn't matter. Help with what, Park Chaeyoung?"

"Just go to the parking lot. Let's go.."

Chaeyoung then walks out of their office. Lisa sighed and stood up. She was about to go when Jennie called her and talks.

"They don't have your new number?"

"Most likely. Your number is the only contact I have. Oh. And CL unnie's."

"And you deactivated your account?"

Lisa just bowed her head and grabs the doorknob.

"Lis.. I told you, you don't have to do that."

"I think, I have to." Lisa replied and gave her a faint smile before going out.

Jennie sighed and massages her temple. She clenches her chest and walks back to her chair. She browses something and checks on Lisa's account. She can't open it. She sighed again and shakes her head.

"What are you doing to her, Jennie Kim.." She mumbles as she strokes her hair.

Jennie decided to follow them in the parking lot. She saw Rosé and Jisoo with Lisa. She walks to them and saw Lisa's coat is tied around her waist, leaving her white shirt on.

"Oh. Hi, Miss J." Jisoo greeted and smiles.

Lisa glances at her but then continued what she's doing.

"Why did you ask for my help? Minzy unnie knows about this too. And Seulgi unnie.. why me?" Lisa mutters to Rosé as she tinkers her car.

"They're all busy." Rosé replied.

"I'm busy too."

"You just timed in. I saw you."

"I was reading our case thread when you walked in to our office."