Chapter 37: Rain

Lisa pulled herself back from Jennie's hug. She reached for Jennie's clothes and covers her body.

"Lis, I really wanna do it. I want to know if I could handle.."

Lisa covers her face in annoyance. She heaves a breath and closes her eyes.

"If you keep on saying that, I'd go home immediately. I'd sleep in our house. So please.. stop." Lisa looks at her.

Jennie pulled Lisa again and kissed her hard. Lisa leans her hands on the couch, trying to pull herself back. Jennie's hugging her tight and don't wanna let go. Not until Lisa uses her strength.

"Jennie Kim!"

"Why?! Why can't you do it with me?! Is it because I'm not Niki?!---YES! You're not her!!"

Jennie looked at her flustered then gulps.

"Because you're my girlfriend! Stop comparing yourself to her! Because I love you and I don't wanna hurt you! Not again!"

Lisa yelled back angrily. Jennie was taken aback and looks at Lisa with wide eyes. Lisa pulled herself back and massages her temple.

Jennie picks up her cloth and bra. She walks to her room and closed the door loudly. Lisa just ignores it and continued massaging her temple. She walks to the kitchen and drinks water. She sighed for the nth time before laying back on the couch and tries to sleep.

•••••

The morning comes, Lisa got woken up by clankings in the kitchen. She gets up and holds her nape. She thought she got a comfortable position but turns out not. She glanced at Jennie who's busy in the kitchen counter.

Lisa sighed and shakes her head, remembering what has happened last night. She walks closer to Jennie and hugs her from behind. The girl just continued what she's doing and ignores Lisa.

"Good morning.."

Jennie just nodded.

"Are you still mad? I'm sorry." Lisa mumbles and tightens the hug.

"I can't clean because you're hugging me."

"Please.. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Just.. eat your breakfast."

Lisa looks at the table and saw a regular bread and a spread. She scrunches her face and turns back to Jennie.

"That's not my breakfast."

Jennie just ignores her and continued cleaning.

"Pancakes are my breakfast."

"Stop annoying me. It's too early."

Lisa sighed and releases the hug. She walks to the table and eat whatever's on it. She noticed Jennie finished cleaning. She pulled the older and shoves bread in her mouth.

"Eat with me. It's so lonely to eat alone."

"I was gonna eat too. You don't have to do that." Jennie mutters after pulling the bread out from her mouth.

"Forgive me.. please. Don't get mad." Lisa looks at her anxiously.

"I'm not mad, Lisa. So, stop apologizing."

Lisa stood up and hugs her over her shoulders. The older isn't moving.

"I don't feel your arms around me, unnie." Lisa utters and pouts. She releases the hug and sits down again.

"Nevermind." She said coldly.

Lisa eats in silent and so is Jennie. The younger finishes hers and drinks water. She washes her face and dried it with paper towels. She then wears her shoes.