Chapter 17: Sex

"Lisaaa!!"

"Nikiiii!!"

The girl jumps to Lisa and kisses her on her lips. The younger's eyes got widen and gently pulled herself back. Niki looks at her and frowns.

"Why? Don't you miss me, Lalis?" The girl pouts, her arms still around Lisa's neck.

"Don't call me that. And I did miss you. Just that...." Lisa gulped while scratching her cheeks.

"We're not alone." Lisa mumbles.

Niki turns to their right and nods. She approaches Jennie and stretches her arm for a handshake.

"I'm Niki. I'm Lisa's girlfriend."

Jennie raised an eyebrow to Lisa but then shook Niki's hand and forced a sheepish smile.

"Nice meeting you. I'm Lisa's... workmate." Jennie nodded and faked a smile again.

"Yah.. I told you don't introduce yourself as my girlfriend. You are not." Lisa looks at Niki.

"Why? It was you who did that before to Chaerin unnie. You introduced me as your girlfriend when you were 18." Niki teases and wraps her arms over Lisa's shoulders again.

Lisa noticed Jennie's harshly strokes her hair but her eyes on the monitor.

"That was before. It's different now." Lisa utters and removes Niki's arms from her neck.

"Tch." Niki snorted.

"Anyway, have you eaten?" Lisa asked Niki. The girl shakes her head.

"I haven't yet. I went straight here after dropping my things at home. I'm really excited to see you, Lisa-yah."

Lisa chuckles as she grabs her jacket and bag.

"Let's go eat. You're going to treat me, right?" Lisa teases Niki as she opens the door.

"You wish. I'm your pretty visitor, treat me good food, Lisa-yah.."

Until inaudible talking emptied their office, leaving Jennie frustrated and surprised. She clenches her fists unconsciously and typed in some updates. She got pissed that she hits the keyboard and leans back to her swivel chair, rubbing for head in annoyance.

"She really dared kissing Lisa in front of me.... gosh! That annoys the hell out of me!" Jennie retorted to herself.

"And that Manoban liked it! Tss! We're not alone my ass! So if they're alone, she'd kiss her back?! Tss!" she retorted again.

"Gosh! It's so irritating!" Jennie hits her table again.

•••••

Passed 8PM and Jennie timed out. She was about to walks to her car when she saw the two of them hugging under the street light. Lisa is laughing while her arms around Niki's waist and the other's arms on her neck.

Jennie's blood boils but still watches them. She got surprised when Niki kissed Lisa again. After breaking the kiss, Jennie saw Lisa smiled and talks again. Both of them nodded and hugged each other.

Lisa then first to withdraw and pulled Niki to her car. She then waved her goodbye to Niki until the car left the headquarter's parking lot. Jennie continued her tracks and pretends she didn't see them.

"Oh? Miss J. Are you going ho--"

Lisa stopped when Jennie didn't look at her and gets in her car.

"Oh? Guess she didn't heard me?" Lisa mumbles.

•••••

Lisa wonders what Jennie would think about her and Niki. She spent another hour in their office before grabbing her things again and decided to see Jennie.