Chapter 4: Cheater

"P-Please slow down. I-It's a-already dark." Lisa stutterly said as she grips on the dashboard tight and left hand on the headrest of the driver's seat again.

Well, it turns out Lisa couldn't help it and seeing how Jennie looks really scared, she turned out sending her home.

"Lisa-ssi, since we're going to be partners, I want you to trust me when it comes to driving too." Jennie utters and looks at Lisa.

"Eyes on the road please!" Lisa already feels like throwing up because of nervousness and she can't relax herself.

"We're almost there. Can you still handle it?"

"Just focus on driving and don't talk!" Lisa glared at her. Jennie just nodded.

Few minutes more and Jennie parked her car in front of her house. She bought it for herself while her mother and aunt lives together in their old house.

Lisa runs to the side and throws up. She took a deep breath and reached for her pocket. She wipes her mouth and then unwraps the lollipop and shove it in her mouth.

Jennie looks for keys in her purse.

"Do you live alone, Miss J?" Lisa asked and blinks few times as she wonders why she asked.

"Yes. But sometimes, my boyfriend sleeps here." Jennie answered still looking for her keys but she can't clearly see because it's dark.

"Ohh.. Where's your parents?"

"My mom is living with my aunt in our old house. And my father.. I don't know where he is. Aha!" Jennie utters when she found her keys.

She then opens the door but when she turned the lights on, they noticed a bottle of vodka on the mini table in the living room and two glasses. Jennie frowns and walks to her room, assuming her boyfriend is there. Lisa followed her when she felt something is not right.

When they reached Jennie's door, Lisa looks at Jennie when they heard noises inside the room. Jennie grabs the doorknob but Lisa held on to her wrist. Jennie looks at her and Lisa shakes her head. The noises can still be heard. Jennie closes her eyes and took a deep breath. She removes Lisa's hands and opens the door.

Jennie's eyes widen with what she's seeing. Hanbin immediately covers their bodies with the blanket when he heard the door suddenly opened. Lisa looks at them then to Jennie. She saw tears started to form in her eyes as she covers her mouth.

"Cows.." Lisa muttered as she looks at Hanbin and a girl on the bed, who got interrupted on their sex when Jennie opened the door.

"G-Get out of my house." Jennie utters almost like a whisper.

"J-Jen--GET OUT!"

Jennie pulled Hanbin then pushes him out of the room. Did the same to the girl. She doesn't care if both of them are naked outside her house. Lisa steps aside from the door way of Jennie's room as she pushes the two. Jennie picks up their clothes and throws it to their faces.

"Yah! Stop pushing her!" Hanbin yelled at Jennie's face when she pushes the girl out. Jennie scoffs in disbelief.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! WE ARE DONE! Don't ever come back here!" Jennie pushes him hard and slams the door behind her.

Jennie drops on the door way and started to cry while covering her mouth as soon as she closes the door. Lisa walks closer to her and leans down.

'Lisa.. I thought you despise her. But what are you doing just now? Why are you hugging her?' Lisa thought to herself.

Jennie continued sobbing. Lisa caressed her back. She got stiffen when she felt Jennie's grip to her shirt behind her, indicating that Jennie is hugging her back. Lisa took a deep breath and closes her eyes. She caressed Jennie's head and back, helping her to calm down.