Chapter 11: You can't

It's 3AM in the morning, Jennie is sound asleep when she got woken up by a loud screaming. She immediately gets up and runs to the living room. Jennie immediately wakes up Lisa but the girl is still screaming. Calling her parents again. Jennie's eyes got teary when she saw how Lisa is struggling. Lisa's tears started to fall, her face and body is covered with sweats.

"L-Lisa!" Jennie yelled out.

Lisa keeps on crying. She grips the blanket tight and screams, calling her parents.

"Lisa-yah!" Jennie called out again.

Lisa opens her eyes and gets up. She panted so hard and covers her face with her hands.

"Lisa.."

Jennie pulled Lisa and hugs her tight. Lisa keeps on crying. She coughs because of so much crying. Jennie caressed Lisa's back to calm her down.

"I'll get you water, okay.. wait a sec."

"G-Get my b-bag." Lisa tries to utters.

Jennie immediately gives Lisa her bag then gets some water for her. She saw Lisa gets her meds and took it. Jennie immediately gives her a glass of water. Lisa puts the glass on the mini table. The younger took a deep breath and leans her head on the couch headboard with her eyes closed.

Jennie stared at her anxiously and wipes her tears. She fixes Lisa's hair. Lisa reached for Jennie's hand and holds it tight.

"I'm sorry for waking you up." Lisa looks at Jennie. The older shakes her head and smiles at Lisa.

"Will you be okay here? Do you want to sleep with me?"

"That's a bold move, Miss J. I just told you what I'm capable of doing after these nightmares.."

"I don't care, Lisa."

Lisa lifted her head and looks at Jennie. The older just smiles at her.

"Do you really like me that much that you're willing to let me do those things to you?" Lisa raises her eyebrow to Jennie. The older just shrugged.

"I'll stay here. I'll be fine. I won't be able to sleep but I'll be fine."

"Would you be able to sleep if you do those things?"

"Yes." Lisa chuckles.

Jennie pulled her and kissed her. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. Her hands gripped on Jennie's side. She grips it tight, tighter. Jennie felt it and holds Lisa's hand to her side but still kissing her. Lisa sucks on Jennie's lips hard and bit it.

"AhH!" Jennie snorted. But Lisa ignores it and pulled Jennie's nape.

She felt Lisa pushes her back. Lisa grips on Jennie's neck and kisses her and sucks on it, leaving marks. She felt Lisa's hand inserted under her shirt and grips on her side again. This time, Jennie really could feel how Lisa grips on her.

"AH!" Jennie retorted again with eyes closed when she felt Lisa's nails grazes on her side.

Lisa suddenly stopped and buried her face on Jennie's neck, still on top of her. Jennie looks at her. Lisa pulled back and lifted Jennie's shirt to look at her side. Lisa saw Jennie's skin got grazes because of her tight grip.

"I-It's okay." Jennie utters and pushes down her shirt but couldn't look at Lisa.

The younger shakes her head. She pulled Jennie and looks at her neck. She pulled down her shirt's collar a little bit to check. She saw red marks on her neck. Lisa looks at Jennie's lips too and saw how red it is.

"Why.. Jennie Kim.."

Lisa pulled her and hugs her tight.

"Why are you like this.."