Co-parent

Y/n pov:

Kaylee i yelled calling my 4yr old to come downstairs so I could do her hair since today is her first day of school and I'm sad since now no more babies home with me.

I'm here mommy she said running over to me giggling making me laugh at her and start on her hair.

Mom I heard my 14yr old son tyree calling me from the kitchen making me roll my eyes.

What do you want I asked him while finishing kaylee bun that was half up and half down.

Where my football bag at he asked coming inside the living room with a bowl of cereal making me roll my eyes.

It's in the car along with everyone book bag so all y'all have do is grab your lunch box.

Leave me alone serenity I heard my son Marcus yelling at his twin sister and they both are 6.

Serenity leave Marcus alone and do your hair I yelled while looking down at my phone to see Keith had texted me.

Keith💚:I'll meet you at the school to drop kaylee off for her first day at what time?

💛Y/n💛:9 but tyree wants you to come also since he wants good luck at his game tonight so do you just want me to pick you up?

Keith💚:yeah I'll be ready just text me when you leave.

I went into my 10yr old son room to see him putting on his new shoes his father had got him just yesterday.

Morning Devin I said while he put his glasses on and smiled at me.

Morning mama he said while standing up and fixing his hair.

Devin is the child we have to keep a eye on since he ADHD and autism so we have to make sure he takes his medicine before school starts or anything he just has to take his medicine.

Have you taken your medicine today I asked him and he looked at me and said yes and I knew he wasn't lying since he didn't avoid eye contact.

Once everyone was ready I texted Keith we were on our way and loaded up the car making sure everyone grabbed everything they needed and we left.

Once i picked up Keith all the kids wouldn't be quite and kept on talking with their on conversation with each other .

Was your girl mad I asked him and he chuckled and said yeah since she didn't know what we were doin.

Are you ready for school today Keith asked the kids and they all said yeah except for Devin he said no.

Why not Keith asked turning around to face Devin who face had went from happy to sadness since we left the house.

Everyone picks on me he said they call me the special kid or the retarded kid since I have problems he said sounding like he was about to cry so I looked up and saw watery eyes and a mad tyree.

Tyree calm down I said since I knew he hated people to pick on his sibling especially Devin.

Devin if anyone says anything to you this year tell me okay tyree said making Devin smile and say yes.

When we pulled up to the kids school Keith and me helped kaylee out and grabbed all the kids stuff.

I don't wanna go in kaylee said clinging onto Keith who smiled down at her.

Look there is nothing to be scared of he said kissing her forehead
Making her smile.

I gave each of my kids a kiss on their forehead and a hug than they walked to class while me and Keith walked kaylee to class.

Are you ready I asked her and she said kinda making me smile at her cuteness.

Skip leaving her

Once me and Keith got in the car he looked at me for a while and kissed me while wrapping his hands around my neck making me moan.

Let's take this to the house he said making me agree and we drove back to my house ready to have each other.

When we got inside Keith and me ran upstairs taking our clothes off on almost every step.

Keith connected his mouth to my thighs and started sucking on them leaving hickeys then he fingered me for a while than started eating me out.

Fuck Keith I moaned trying to get out his grip making him grab my thighs to hold me so I don't squirm away.

He added his fingers making me closer to cumming all over him.

Imma bout to cum Keith I moaned making him go faster till I came and he licked me all up.

I pushed him on the bed and got on my knees to suck him off.

I took no time to start sucking him and even moaned since I knew he liked the vibration on his dick making him groan in my ear.

I went faster which made him nut in my mouth and swallow his kids then he picked me up and laid me on the bed spreading my legs open.

I gasped when he stuck it in which quickly changed into moans making him smirk.

I've missed this type of sex he said speeding up making me moan while my eyes went to the back of my head.

I have that affect on men I said making him go faster and peck my lips.

I creamed all over Keith dick while he sent his seed inside of me.

He pulled out slow while I caught my breath and he laid down beside me and smirked at me.

Looks like we will have another pair of feet running around here he said smiling at me which made me smile since he was right.

Yup I said while trying to get up but fell which made him laugh at me.

He came over and helped me up and took me to the shower so we could get another round in before he left.

Vote and comment.

Also follow me 😘.