Man next door pt 2

Keith pov:

I watched out the window as y/n and her husband micheal left on their family vacation.

I was really upset about it when she told me about it but I pushed it to the side since they are still technically married.

I walked over to her house sneaking in through the back door and going inside their room seeing all their photos of their family making me roll my eyes.

Hopefully when she divorce him she'll forget about him and let me be the father to her kids and not let him see them.

I grabbed a pair of her thongs out the hamper and sniffed them and they smelled just like her and took them over to my house.

1 week later

Y/n pov:

We got back home from our trip yesterday and it was the best trip we had and I needed it.

Me and micheal made love every night since the kids stayed at my mom house.

I don't know what happen but micheal was actually better in keith in bed for the last couple days.

I lied and told keith that it was a family vacation when it wasn't it was me and micheal anniversary.

"Well I'm off to work see you tonight for dinner." Micheal said coming over giving me a long kiss.

"Have a nice day baby."

I then took the girls to school and went back home to clean up till I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door to see Keith and let him in.

"Hey."

Keith pulled my body closer to him and started kissing on me but I pushed him back making him look weird.

"What's wrong?"

"Keith me and micheal are going to work out our marriage so I think this little fling of ours should end."

"Y/n you said for your self that you love our sex better than his and that you wanna leave him."

"I know but I want to stay with him now."

Keith picked me up taking me to my bedroom and layed me on the bed and started kissing on my neck.

"Keith mmhmm stoop."I moaned trying to push him off of me.

I heard something downstairs and I guess keith did also cause he stopped.

"Baby where you at?"

My eyes got big as I heard him coming up the steps Keith kissed me one more time before he jumped out the window.

"I'm in the room."

I crawled up under the bed sheets fast as micheal walked in.

"I forgot these papers." He said grabbing them off the night stand and kissing my forehead and leaving.

Pt 3?

What should happen next?

Should keith try and kill Michael?

Should y/n find out she's pregnant?

Should micheal catch them in the act?

Vote and comment.