Young love 2

Y/n pov:

It's been a couple days since I found out I was pregnant I even went to the doctor and they confirmed I was but today I had to go back to school.

I brushed my teeth and grabbed my gym bag and book bag along with my phone and charger and left to my car.

When I got to school I grabbed my book bag and walked to my usual spot to see all the guys there but Keith was missing.

Look who is back algee said while I playfully rolled my eyes and hugged them all since I did miss them.

Where is keith I asked and they all said he was in the gym.

I went downstairs to see Keith was playing ball so I just sat down till he came over.

Hey he said pecking my lips and I smiled at him.

What are you doin tonight I asked him and he said nothing so I smiled.

Well you should come to dinner with my family tonight I said and he agreed.

Skip to home

I was home right now making some lasagna for the dinner tonight along with some lemon cake.

I heard the front door open and heard my little brother come in with my mom.

Hey hunny she said kissing my forehead and I smiled at her.

I thought you had practice today she asked me.

We do but she let me miss for today since I have some important news to tell you guys and Keith is also coming over.

Okay well imma go wash up then by than your father should be home she said and I smiled.

Once dinner was done I fixed some tea and soda for everyone and my brother wanted to eat upstairs so that worked out.

So what is the news you had to tell us keith ask and my parents and him looked at me.

Well I pulled the ultrasound sound from under my chair and showed it to them.

I'm pregnant I said and they all had mixed emotions till someone finally said something.

Y/n this has ruined your whole chance of ever becoming a professional volleyball player or going to a college my father yelled.

Calm down my mom said and he rolled his eyes and left the table.

Look y/n I'm disappointed but I'm excited for you my mother said coming to kiss my forehead and going upstairs to check on my father.

So now it was just me and keith.

I don't know what to say he said putting his head in his hands while I just sat there.

Least say something I said and he just looked at me while I sat there.

Look y/n we are both young how are we about to take care of a baby and this is our last year of high school now it's ruined I can't enjoy it like everyone else  he said.

Well if you had put a condom on that night it would have never happened but if you don't want to be in my child life you can leave I said going upstairs to room.

I heard the door downstairs close so I went downstairs to get a slice of cake when my brother came downstairs.

Hey Jayden I said while taking a bite of my cake and he looked at me smiled.

Dad seems really upset he said and I sighed.

Don't worry about it Jayden just get ready to go to bed I said and he smiled and ran upstairs.

I went back to my room and laid down and just thought about what I should do.

Hope you liked it now vote and comment.

Pt 3?