Worth it pt.1

Y/n pov:

I've been so happy all week since today is the day I'm able to finally go back home after being in Virginia all week visiting my family so now I'm back in LA.

I decided not to tell keith I was coming home today so I could surprise him a little bit and tomorrow is our anniversary so that's when he thinks I'm coming home.

Me and Keith have been together for over 3yrs and have two kids together Kenya and kiara who are twins and both are one.

I finally seen Algee car pull up to the airport and he helped me with my bags and then we got inside.

"So how was va?" He asked as I sighed taking a sip of my drink.

"It was okay but I always forget how everything is so far and more trees and that it's the country." I said as he laughed.

"Well least you get a break from traffic." He said as we were stuck in traffic.

Skip car ride

I thanked Algee as he helped me carry my bags to the door and I unlocked the door and went inside.

I saw the twins were in there pack in play crying and seemed to have been doin it for a while.

"Umm Algee can calm them down real quick?" I asked as he nodded his head.

I stormed upstairs seeing that my door had a crack in it and moaning was coming from my room.

I know this nigga not cheating on me while my kids are downstairs at that.

I hurried and opened the door seeing Keith and his ex Ryan were fucking until he looked at me and pushed her off him.

All I saw was red at that moment and attacked both of them until Algee pulled me off.

I saw that Keith lip was busted while Ryan had blood coming from her nose.

"How could you do some foul shit like that when we have kids and everything and not to mention what tomorrow was supposed to be." I said as Keith sighed.

"Baby it was a mistake I promise." He said trying to come towards me.

"Fuck you and you can have that bitch." I said walking out the room into the twins room.

I grabbed a lot of their things putting it into a bag and went into my room getting some of my things as well.

"Don't do this to me." Keith said while crying.

"Should have thought of that before you did what you did." I said as Algee put the twins I his car.

Pt 2?

Vote and comment 💕