Vacation 3

Y/n pov:

"First what?" Ryan asked again making me look at Keith as he stared back at me.

"It was me and y/n first time me seeing y/n since our fight last month." Keith said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah now good bye." I said leaving out of the kitchen going back into my room.

I heard my door open and saw it was Algee coming in the room.

"Hey." He said sitting on the bed with me as I looked up at my phone back to him.

"Hey." I said

"What's up with you and Keith?" He asked me as I sighed.

"Honestly I don't know it's like I still have feelings for after all that we've been through and us kissing is not making the situation any better for me.

"How many times have y'all kissed?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me.

"Only two times since we've been on the trip." I said.

Ryan pov:

I listened to y/n talking to Algee through her door and it made me furious knowing that she is trying to take my man.

I walked into the bathroom and thought of a plan that would make everyone want y/n to leave and not wanna be her friend.

I don't even like y/n lets be honest the girl is annoying and a hoe and plus I knew that Keith was catching feelings for her and I couldn't let that happen so I told him some stuff that made him not wanna be her friend anymore.

I heard Algee leave out of y/n room and go back into his room and I walked into me and Keith room.

"Hey baby." I said as he looked up at me and smile.

"Hey." He said while laying back in the bed watching a tv show.

"Guess what baby?" I said as he asked what.

"So when I was coming out the bathroom Algee was coming out of y/n and was pulling up his pants and then she saw me and said if i said anything to anyone she was gonna hurt me badly." I said starting to fake cry.

"She did what now?" Keith said starting to get mad.

"Baby I'm scared she gonna hurt me tomorrow if we go sledging." I said as he held me close to him.

Next day

Y/n pov:

I woke up with the sun bright in my face and got out the bed closing my curtain and went into the bathroom and did what I had to do.

Once I walked out I went into the kitchen seeing everyone was awake and the house seemed to have a lot of tension.

"Your plates in the microwave." Woody said as I nodded my head at him.

Once I grabbed my plate I fixed me a glass of orange juice and then went into the living room seeing Keith and Ryan coming out of their room with their bags packed.