Love and drugs

Y/n pov:

I zipped my shirt up and put the cash in my bra and got out the car and waved at the man.

I went inside my home and laid on the couch for a while till I heard someone open the door and saw it was my boyfriend trey.

"I got that stuff."

"Yess." I said sitting up as he made a line for us to snort.

I went ahead and took a snort and he did his while I wiped my nose.

"So I have some friends that are coming over later and wanna pay for you to do some things."

I smiled and pecked his lips.

"But today isn't gonna work out for that I have work then I have to get melody from her dad."

He rolled his eyes at me as I got up to go lay down before I needed to get ready.

4hrs later

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and went into the bathroom and wiped my eyes as I cut on the shower.

Once I finished my shower I got ready and went downstairs and saw trey on his phone.

"You have to be gone before I get home."I said.

"Well imma bout to head out anyway I need to meet with one of the boys."

"Okay."

He walked me to my car and leaned in for a kiss but I moved away since I could see my nosey neighbor looking over at us.

"Well goodbye."He said as he walked to his car.

I got inside my car and headed to work.

See I didn't plan to get addicted to drugs or anything but stuff happens I honestly hate that I am sometimes since I feel like I'm not giving my daughter what she needs like a family since her dad did leave me cause I got on drugs and that's how I met trey my supplier.

I do miss being with my baby daddy a lot but I know he doesn't want someone who is addicted to drugs or anything but I can't help it it's like I need it.

Skip work.

I drove to my babydaddy house and pulled up seeing melody outside play with him and some girl.

I got out the car and they all looked my way and I smiled as melody started running towards me.

"Mommy." My three year old yelled as I picked her up and kissed her all over her face.

"Hey mel."

Keith started walking towards us and I put her down.

"Umm Hey." He said as I looked at him.

"Hey."

"I'll get her Friday since my parents are coming down this weekend."

"That's fine with me." I said as the girl looked over at me.

"Umm who is that?"I asked him as he looked over his shoulder.

"Well that's my girlfriend Ryan." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Don't be mad that I moved on I gave you time to get your shit together but you want to stay in the life." He said.

"Melody tell your daddy bye bye." I said opening the car door her to get inside.

I put her in her car seat after they said I love you and bye and went home.

Once we got home I started on dinner since it was already 8 and melody needs to be in bed by 9.

"Did you have fun at daddy house?" I asked her as she drunk her juice.

"Yes me and daddy played tag."

I smiled at the excitement in her voice.

Once I was done cooking I fixed our plates and we started on dinner.

Once we were done I gave her a bath and read her a bed time story.

"Good night baby." I said as I kissed her cheek and walked out the room since she was sleep.

I closed her door and went into my room and grabbed the white bag and poured it on my table and got it right.

Next day

I just dropped melody off at my friend  Ashley house since trey wanted me to come over to his house.

When I went inside he house it was a lot of his buddies and I smiled as he came downstairs and looked over at me.

"Hey baby." He said as he kissed me.

"Hey babe." I said as he wrapped her arms around my waist and took me over to the couch.

After a while of getting high we heard police sirens getting close.

Trey and a couple of his friends left out the window before the police bust the doors down.

I put my hands in the air as I sighed knowing what was about to happen.

A couple of officers came in and one happen to be keith and when he saw me his mood changed a lot.

"I got this one." He said putting the cuffs on me and pulling me to the car.

Vote and comment.

Pt 2?