You've changed pt.3

Y/n pov:

I was really confused on why this bitch was standing here with Keith ring and some of his clothes in her hand.

"Umm is there something going on between y'all?" I asked her as I smirked appeared on her face.

"Yeah actually we've been messing around for about 5 months now." She said making it seem like it wasn't a big deal.

As much as I wanted to be mad at her i couldn't cause Keith is the one married to me not her but she knew cause who doesn't know keith is married.

"So this is what you've been doin while you were gone?" I asked him while putting my hands on my hip.

He stood there biting his lip and I wanted to honestly beat the dog shit out of him but I'm not.

"You mean to tell me for the last 5 months you've been cheating on me keith." I said while feeling the tears come down my face.

"Daddy why is mommy crying?" Tiara asked as Keith looked her.

"Just go outside babygirl." Keith said as tiara looked at me for a while then Ryan.

"Who is the ugly lady?" Tiara asked looking at Ryan.

"Bitch don't call me ugly." Ryan said to her.

Hearing her call my child a bitch triggered me and I took no time to beat her ass.

She kept trying to pull my hair but I could care less about pulling hair since I was still punching her till keith pulled me off of her.

"Get the fuck out my house you dumb bitch." I said to her as she wiped the blood from her lip and flicked me off as she walked out.

"Keith let me the fuck go." I yelled as he did let me go.

"Y/n you have to believe me I'm sorry and I wish I could take this mistake back." Keith said to me.

"Fuck you keith." I said.

"I want you and your shit out of this house cause it's no way from coming back from this Keith cause if you actually loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me keith and did you not think about me or your family." I said.

———-

I woke up from my dream with sweat coming down my face.

I looked over at keith and slapped him hard against his face waking him up.

"What the fuck was that for?" He asked looking at me and I could tell he was mad.

"You cheated on me." I said as he looked at me confused.

"Do what?" He asked.

"I had a dream you cheated at me." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Y/n it was a dream and plus I love your  annoying ass to much to cheat and plus why would I let you kill me for cheating." He said making me smile.

He got back and bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you keith." I said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you also and keep your hands to yourself." He said making me laugh.

Vote and comment 💕.

Go read my new book called in my own little world please.