Road trip

Y/n pov:

I smiled looking into my son room seeing him sleep beside his dad who was in the floor which made me chuckle.

I walked out going downstairs and started on breakfast before we had to leave for our trip which meant today was going to be a long day.

We are going to visit my sister who baby shower is today and it will be a 5hr drive so that meant we would all be in the car together for 5hrs.

Once I finished breakfast I started on making the diaper bag for our twin kacey and Khalil who are both one.

"Mom have you seen my slides?" Kiya asked as she came into the kitchen as I pointed into the living room.

Kiya was our 6yr old who looks just like her father and his attitude and she is a little diva.

Once breakfast was done everyone was coming downstairs while Keith carried the twins in his arms putting them in their high chair.

"Where is kayden and karter?" I asked Keith as he shrugged his shoulders making me sigh and go upstairs.

They were both still sleeping which didn't surprise me at all so I had to wake them up making them catch a attitude.

Kayden is my eleven year old who is a mama boy and another spitting image of his father while karter looks just like me and Keith and is eight.

Skip breakfast

Once we all finished breakfast and shower and stuff we were all in the car.

"Are you guys all buckled up?" I asked looking back as everyone nodded their head as Keith pulled out the driveway.

"Karter move your head." Kiya said making me and Keith roll our eyes.

"This is about to be a long car ride." Keith said making me laugh.

I grabbed his hand as he looked into the mirror and then at our hands and back to the rode while smiling.

"I wouldn't wanna do a 5hr drive with anyone else other the you and the kids." Keith said as I smiled.

"Mommy one hungry." Said kayden .

"One of the twins stink." Said karter.

"You sure it's not you?" Kiya said.

And with that all the chaos in the car begun as me and Keith just sighed.

Just a small imagine.

Vote and comment.

Go read my tik tok book btw😘.