Rumors

Y/n POV:

I sighed as I heard another person call me a home wrecker making me roll my eyes and put my AirPods in.

I turned my music all the way up and walked inside my dorm seeing my roommate wasn't home yet which gave me time to myself.

I grabbed a water from the fridge and a honey bun from the cabinet as I sat down at my laptop.

Seeing my name all over the blog was really upsetting cause every where I go I'm getting bash for nothing.

I took a deep breath before I clicked on Keith name and waited for him to answer the video chat.

"Hey y/n." He said sounding surprised that I called him.

"Hey." I said as I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Keith ever since everyone found out about me being pregnant by you the keep calling me a hoe,home wrecker and etc and the tabloids are not making it any better and neither is that bitter ex of yours." I said as he nodded his head.

"Well I have a interview tomorrow so I will be clearing up this whole situation and you can come here tomorrow if you don't wanna go to class." He said as I smiled at him.

"Well imma bout to eat dinner and do some work and lay down so I'll just text you in the morning on my plans." I said as he smiled.

"Any movement?" He asked talking about the baby.

"Well yes actually and she is kicking a lot." I said making him laugh.

"He." Keith said making me playfully roll my eyes.

After exchanging goodnight I hung up and fixed my dinner.

Me and Keith had hooked up a couple months ago but at that time he was on a break with Ryan and i didn't even she existed till two months later when I found out I was pregnant and they was back together.

I've been getting a lot of hate for the last couple of weeks since Keith told his fans about me and his ex Ryan is trying to make it seem like we was doin this while they was together and I would never do that to anyone.

I heard the door open and seen my roommate come in and she smiled at me.

"Hey." She said while sitting in my bean bag chair while I ate.

"Hey." I said laughing.

"How was today?" She asked me.

"Same like always." I said rolling my eyes.

"I can't wait till these people find out the truth and see how dumb they are gonna look." She said as I agreed.

Pt 2?

Vote and comment.

And go read shykerawilson book filters