Advice

So the first semester of high school was really good and I actually had all my easy classes so most likely I'll be struggling more than i am now but freshman year is going well so far and the 19th is the last day of this semester and im sad.

But we got a new boy who is in the tenth grade and he is really anti social but good looking but we had lunch together since it was a 2hr delay and the schedule was different so one of my friends asked for his snap and he didn't even say anything to her.

The only thing that me and him do is make eye contact and he prolly thinks I'm weird as much as I look at him but I haven't even said a word to him since I'm scared to talk to most of my crush's.

Like I still like this one boy from school since he first came here on the 2nd week of school and the only person who talks to him is my friend(she doesn't like him she likes white boys)and even in the evening when he comes over to us I get scared to talk to him.

Any advice on how to not be scared.

Oh it's this one group of girls who don't like me but I could care less since they always seem to look at my table at lunch and one of them who looks like a llama always looks at me but I'm pretty sure they don't like me cause of the guy I like but I don't care.