Handle it

Y/n pov

I smiled down at my three year old daughter iliana as I laid her down for bed.

I smiled as she turned to the side with her elephant While snoring lightly making me smile at her.

I walked out the room and closed her door while going downstairs to pour me a cup of wine.

Tonight was actually supposed to be a date night with my husband Keith but he decided to flake and spend time with his friends instead.

I relaxed while cutting on my laptop to check up on my lip gloss line when I my phone started blowing up.

I saw it was my bestfriend rifa calling me and I sighed while answering it putting it on speaker.

"Bitch look at tmz page." She said and I could tell she was heated about something.

I went to the tmz page seeing Keith was the first thing that popped up and I clicked on it.

It was a picture with Keith and his friend Ryan in the club together grinding up and kissing each other.

I was furious.

"Bitch I know out of all times he decided to go do this it on our anniversary night." I said while going upstairs to my room.

"The disrespect." She said.

"I'll call you back he's pulling up." I said and hung up.

Who the fuck does he think he is cheating and of all nights he does it when it's our anniversary and not to remind you I have his child.

"Baby I'm home." He said while coming up the steps as I ignored him and continued to pack my bag.

" baby what are you doin?" He asked me making me roll my eyes at him.

"I'm leaving you that's what I'm doing." I said as he raised his eyebrows.

"For what I haven't done anything." He said taking clothes out of my bag.

"Lie again I've seen the pictures and videos of you and Ryan tonight and plus we haven't had sex in a week so explain that big ass hickey on your neck." I said trying to stay calm as he sat on the bed.

"Y/n I didn't." Before he could finish his sentence I slapped the fuck out of him taking us both by surprise.

"Look I'm sorry." He said.

"You wouldn't have to be sorry if you hadn't cheated on me." I said as I took my ring off as tears started coming down his face.

I went and grabbed iliana taking her to the car as Keith followed me.

"Please don't do this." He said while following me back inside as I grabbed my bag and iliana.

"I have to." I said wiping the tears out my eyes as I put the bags in the car.

"No stop y'all go back inside, I'll leave." He said making me think.

"Keith if I stay here all I'm gonna do is think about you and this situation I just need some time to myself." I said getting in the car.

Two months later

I smiled down at iliana as she kissed my belly making me smile at her.

It's been 2 months since I've seen Keith and when I left I started getting sick and went to the doctor to find out I was 2 months pregnant at the time.

I've yet to tell Keith about the baby on the way since we haven't spoken to each other since then but lately iliana wants her dad so imma have to tell him soon.

Vote and comment💕

Pt.2?