Man next door

This is basically the boy next door with a couple twist.
————————————————————
Y/n pov:

I woke up to the sun pouring in my window while hearing the shower run so I figured my husband was in there.

I got out of bed slipping on my robe and slippers going to check on my twin daughters.

I opened their door to see them still sleeping peacefully making me smile and go downstairs to start breakfast.

"Morning baby." My husband Michael said as he wrapped his arms around my waist as I smiled.

"Morning." I said as I started on the coffee as micheal sat on the counter.

"What time do you leave for work today?"

"After breakfast I might be back for lunch with you"

I nodded my head and set the plates as he went upstairs to wake the girls up.

"Morning mommy." My 3yr old Ayla said to me as she sat down beside her daddy.

"Goodmoring baby."

"Morning mama."my 4yr old Dakota said.

"Morning." I said as we all begin to eat our food.

Once we were done micheal left and I got the girls ready to go to school.

"Dakota come here for I can do your hair." I yelled getting the hair stuff out.

"Coming mommy."she called running down the hall.

I put her hair in a bun like she asked for and laid her edges down the did her sister hair and put it in a pony tail laying her edges down.

"Okay girls go watch tv while mommy get ready." I said and they left into the living room while I took a quick shower.

When I got out I put on some leggings and a yellow shirt from old navy and slid on my checker vans and got the girls lunch box as they grabbed their book bags and got in the car.

Dakota is in kindergarten and really loves meanwhile Ayla is in pre-k and somewhat likes it.

I started car only for it to go off and I tried it again and it went off.

"Mommy what's wrong with the car?"Dakota ask.

"I don't know baby but stay in here while I check."

I got out the car and lifted the hood up as I seen my neighbor walking up.

"Do you need help?" I heard a sexy deep voice ask.

"Yeah there is something wrong with my Jeep."

He looked at it for a while and then fixed the problem I guess.

"Turn it on now."

I got in the car and this time it stayed on and I smiled.

"Thank you ummm?"

"Keith and you are?"

"Y/n"

"Well your welcome y/n."

I smiled and waved at him as he nodded his head walked away as I pulled away to the girls school.

Skip to after drop off

Micheal text me that he wouldn't make it to lunch and I was kinda sad since I was hoping to spend a little time to ourselves but maybe another day.

I started on lunch and decided that I should invite Keith over for him helping me this morning.

I went over to his house and knocked on the door and a couple minutes later he came in some grey joggers and a black shirt.

"Hey would you like to have lunch with me?"

"Yeah just let me grab some shoes and then lock up and I'll be over their."

"Alright."

While I waited on Keith I set the table and grab two sodas out the fridge when I heard the door bell.

"Come in."

I heard the door open and Keith walked in and came into the kitchen.

We talked and ate for a while.

"So how come you invited me over?"

"Well I wanted to thank you for what you did earlier." He nodded his head.

He had something on his cheek and I laughed.

"What's funny?"

"Hold on."

I grabbed a paper towel and wiped it off his face and we looked at each other for a while then some how we ended up in my bed.

I slid off of Keith shaft and laid in bed trying to catch my breath making him chuckle.

I'm not gonna lie this was the best sex I've ever had in my life and he's more aggressive then micheal and knows how to handle me and is bigger than micheal.

I looked at the time seeing it was almost time for me to go get Ayla from school.

"Well I have to go get Ayla from school." Keith nodded and got up while we both got dressed.

"Can this be our little secret?"

"Yes it can."

I kissed Keith one more time and we left out the house and went our separate ways.

I kinda feel bad now for cheating on my husband but we aren't even in love anymore like we used to be.

Part 2?

Do you like the new way I type?

Vote and comment and also follow me.