Young love 3

Y/n pov:

I rubbed my 8 month belly and continued to look at Gotdamn zo on YouTube.

I found out I was having a baby girl last week and I'm very excited since I can dress her up like me.

It's been a couple months since I seen keith matter of fact the last time I saw him was when I told him I was pregnant but I've heard he has a new girl and they are happy but I don't care anymore.

I've been craving some ice cream for the last hour but don't feel like going anywhere.

I got up and slid on my slides and fixed my hair and grabbed my phone and left to the store to go get some.

As I was grabbing some ice cream I heard a laugh I knew to well and another voice.

I grabbed my ice cream and was going to the check out line when I felt some warm liquid go down my leg than a sharp pain.

I yelled in pain and held my belly when i heard people coming over to me.

Are you okay the person asked and it sounded like a female and I looked up to see Keith and I guess his girlfriend.

Y/n he said and I rolled my eyes and felt another sharp pain and held my eyes closed.

Come on we need to get her to the hospital Keith said helping out to his car.

I sat in the back seat and heard Keith and his girlfriend going back and forth for a while.

Keith how do you know her she asked and I looked down at my phone and texted my mom my water had broke.

Ryan just leave the subject alone please he said as he grabbed the wheel tighter.

Y/n is that right she turned around and looked at me and I nodded my head.

How do you know keith she asked and I said he's my babydaddy.

When we pulled up to the hospital Keith helped me inside while Ryan left us.

The nurse rushed me and Keith into a room and we sat there for a while in silence.

I'm sorry keith I said and looked down at my fingers and felt him sit in the bed with me.

Y/n you don't need to be sorry I'm the one who should say sorry cause I left you alone for 8 and a half months while you were pregnant with my child.

I smiled at keith till I felt another pain in my stomach.

Keith I'm scared it's to early to be having her I said and he smiled hard.

We're having a girl he asked and I said yes and smiled at him.

1 year later

Daisha I heard keith coo to our 1 year old waking her up and her show her bright smile.

Me and Keith were able to work things out and got back together and after a couple months I moved in with him.

Daisha has brought so much joy to us she has my face and his personality and his freckles and eyelashes and his smile.

I smiled at those two and Keith looked over at me and smiled and walked over and gave me a passionate kiss on my lips.

I love you two he said and I smiled we love you two I said.

Did you like it?

Vote and comment❣️

...