Toxic pt2

2 days later

Keith pov:

I looked at y/n as she was playing with her son trey and I found it quite cute since I know she has always wanted a son.

It just hurts me that I wasn't the one to give it to her and that she is in this situation she is in with his father.

"Daddy I want a juice box." Asia said as she pulled on my hands making me laugh.

"Come on." I said as we went downstairs into the kitchen.

After I gave her a juice box I went upstairs to my room to see y/n pacing back in forth and seeming worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she looked at me.

"He knows where I'm at." She said handing me her phone.

I read the message seeing that he said that he didn't care if he had to kill her or not but he wants his son back home and that if she doesn't he'll come get him and beat her ass.

Something made me boil inside and all I wanted to do right now was beat this punk ass.

"Y/n he isn't gonna touch you or your son and I mean that." I said hugging her as she cried into my chest.

"Keith I'm scared." She said as I kissed her forehead.

"I got you." I said.

I heard loud banging on the door downstairs and y/n jumped as I tried to calm her down.

"Listen you and the kids go into basement and don't come out till I tell you to." I said as she bit her lip while nodding her head.

I went downstairs slowly with y/n behind me carrying trey and surprisingly Asia was still in the kitchen.

After y/n and the kids made it to the basement I went and opened the door to see it was only Ryan.

"Why are you banging on my door like that?" I asked her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Why is your babymama still here if y'all not together?" She asked me as I rolled my eyes at her.

"That's none of your business." I said as the basement door opened and it was y/n.

"Keith you either choose me or her." Ryan said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Ryan don't make me do this." I said as she said im waiting.

"Well I chose her." I said looking back at y/n as she smiled at little bit.

"Fuck you keith." Ryan said walking away to her car.

I closed the door and turned around to see y/n still standing there with a little smile on her face.

"You still choose me even tho we not together?" She asked me.

Before I could answer her there was another loud banging on the door and from the manly voice coming from the outside I knew it was dave this time.

I whispered for y/n to go to the basement and waited till she was down in the basement before I went to open the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked as he looked at me.

"I know y/n is here and all I came to do is get her and my son." He said calmly.

"That's not happening." I said as he balled up his fist.

"Look I don't want any problems, you can even keep her bitch ass and y'all daughter but I want my son." He said.

"Nigga you not getting your son or anyone in this damn house right now." I said as he was about to swing.

I dodged his hit and and punched the shit out of him and we was on the floor fighting till I felt a sharp pain in my rib.

———

Y/n pov:

I heard keith yell and I honestly could have cared less if he wanted me in this basement right now.

"Asia stay here okay and keep a eye on your brother." I said as she nodded her head at me.

I rushed up the steps and entered quietly into the kitchen to grab one of keith knives and walked into the living room.

I saw keith on the ground still fighting back as he had blood coming from his hip and even with a stab whom he was not giving up.

I stabbed Dave in the back multiple times as he yelled in pain as he fell off keith.

"You bitch." Dave yelled as I tried to get keith off the ground.

I could hear sirens pulling up and I tried my best to stop keith bleeding a little bit.

I felt someone grab my leg and Dave was trying to pull me to the ground but I managed to get out of his grip.

"I fucking hate you Dave and I can't believe I even stayed with your ass." I said as he laughed.

1 year later

I looked at out the window seeing the kids outside playing and smiled at them.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me and I turned around and smiled.

"How was work?"  I asked.

"Good baby." Keith said pecking my lips.

Ever since that incident a year ago everything has been going okay.

Keith is now trey father after we did some paper work and Dave is locked up behind bars for the rest of his life.

Asia is a sassy little girl and well life is good.

Vote and comment 💗.

Netflix series suggestions?