Love and drugs 2

Keith pov:

I started up the car and turned the d radio down a bit and pulled off.

I looked up in the mirror seeing y/n looking out the window with tears coming down her face.

"Are you happy now?" I asked her seeing her turn her head towards me.

"Why would I be happy that I'm going to jail and possibly loosing my daughter." She said.

"Where is she at?" I asked while looking at her.

"She's at Ashley house."

Y/n was never like this till a couple months ago when she started hanging around the wrong crew and it changed her a lot sadly.

She's the women I had planned to marry and have more kids by she's the women my mom still loves and felt like I should have stayed and helped her. My whole family loves her still.

I still love her and want to be with her Ryan is basically my rebound from her for a while till I get bored with her.

Y/n is still a good mom to melody and doesn't do anything around her i think but I'm hoping she doesn't.

"Y/n what made you want to be in this life?" I asked while wiping a tear from my face.

Y/n pov:

I honestly couldn't answer keith question cause I don't even know what made me wanna be in this life.

"I don't know keith maybe it was always feeling the need to be perfect around." I said while he rubbed his face .

"Y/n I've always told you no one is perfect not even us or our relationship." He said.

"Keith can I ask you a question?" I said sitting up.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Are you gonna file for full custody over melody." I asked trying not to cry.

"I know how much she loves you and I wouldn't do that cause I also know how much you love her so the answer to that is no." He said looking at me.

I smiled at his answer till I saw him pulling into the jail house.

Couple days later

I was just released and Ashley is coming to get me and I'm really excited to see my baby girl.

I saw her car pulling in and once it parked I started walking towards it.

Once I got inside I saw a huge smile on her face.

"I missed you." She said making me smile.

"I missed you also."

As she pulled out keith pulled in which made me smile since he was the one who paid for my bond.

"So has trey called you since you got locked up?"

"Not at all but the only person who checked on me besides you was keith." I said sighing think about trey.

"Well lets go get something to eat and I'll drop you off at home afterwards." She said as I nodded my head.

Ashley is like my mom she was another person who was disappointed when I got on drugs and I felt bad knowing I hurt her and Keith.

After we ate she dropped me off at home and I went inside seeing it was how I left it.

I went into my room and grabbed the white bag and smiled and did what I had to do.

After I did that I heard the door open downstairs and foot steps coming upstairs and saw it was trey.

"Why tf are you here?" I asked looking at him as he put his hands over his face.

"I know if I called they would have locked me up or anything could have happen and I'm sorry for that baby."

"Trey So i look dumb to you cause if so you can really get tf out my house."
I said standing up.

"I'm sorry baby." He said pulling me towards him and kissing me.

"I'm not gonna lie I did miss you." I said smiling at him as he smiled back.

Couple days later

I pulled up to Keith house and knocked on the door only for that bitch to open the door.

"Keith your babymama is here." She said looking me up and down.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs and Keith came down in some grey joggers and a black shirt.

"I'll leave you two alone." She said walking away.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Hey." He said.

"Look I just wanna thank you for what you did while I was locked up and it means a lot to me." I said looking at him.

"Your welcome." He said smiling at me.

"Where is melody at?" I asked him while he sighed.

"Well that's the thing I'm not gonna take custody of her but you have to make a choice if you go to rehab you can see her again and if you don't go you won't see her." He said leaving me surprised.

"Are you fr!"

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes and left to the car and sighed.

Pt 3?

Vote and comment.