Worth pt.2

2 weeks later

Y/n pov:

It's been a couple weeks since I last seen or talk to keith and sadly it's been killing me a lot like I just want his touch and everything but I don't wanna be back with him.

"Morning bighead." Algee said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey." I said looking up from my phone back to him.

"Umm is someone missing Keith?" He asked looking at my phone screen seeing me looking at photos of Keith.

"Yes." I sighed.

"You both need to talk to each other." Algee said making me roll my eyes at that.

"Umm idk." I said as he sighed.

"Whatever happens doesn't just hurt you and Keith it also effects those girls." He said while going upstairs.

Algee is right sadly.

After I got the girls up and ready I decided I should go to see Keith.

Skip car ride

Once I got to the door and knocked I took a deep breath and then Keith came and opened the door.

He looked surprised to see us and happy at the same time.

"Hey." He said taking Kenya out of my arm.

"Hey umm can we talk." I said as he nodded his head.

Since the girls was sleep he laid them in their room while I waited in the living room.

He finally came back downstairs and sat on the couch across from me.

"So keith can you please just tell me why you did that." I asked him as he sighed.

"Honestly I don't even know like she came here out the blue and we talked and for a while and things just escalated." He said sighing as I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Was I not good enough for you or some?" I asked him.

"No, you are the best thing to ever come in my life and I have been regretting that decision ever since I made it and I've been missing you and the girls like crazy." He said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"If I meant so much to you how could you do that right before our anniversary?"I yelled.

"You may not believe me but I'm really sorry
y/n if I could take back what I did I would right now cause you mean the world to me, I haven't been myself since you left." He said.

"Keith if we were to get back together how could I know if I could trust you?"
I asked.

We sat there for a while both in silence.

"I could gain it back." He said while I thought.

Should I get back with Keith? Should I leave his ass?

Decision is yours.

Vote and comment❣️.

Y'all should go read filters by shykerawilson