You've changed pt.2

Y/n pov:

I smiled as I looked at Tyree and tiara outside playing on the swings as I held Elijah in my arms.

"Are you guys ready for lunch?" I asked as I opened the sliding doors.

"Yess."they both scream running inside.

I decided to fix the kids some noodles for lunch since I didn't really feel like making them a big lunch.

I went inside the living room and decided on what to watch as I breastfeed elijah since he was crying.

It's been a month since Keith left us and he has came to see the kids every other day and has tried to spend more times with the kids whenever he has free time.

As for me and him things are different for us since when he comes over I stay up in my bedroom and try to avoid him at all times.

He's supposed to be coming over to spend time with the kids today since he's off and the kids have begged me to stay downstairs with them when he comes.

After I feed Elijah he soon fell asleep so I put him in his crib upstairs and went to check on the twins.

"Are y'all done eating or want some more?" I asked them.

"I'm done but want some juice." Tyree said as he got out his chair.

"I want some more and juice." Tiara said making me laugh.

I fixed her some more noodles and fixed them some juice.

I heard the doorbell ring as I was walking pass the door and took a deep breath before I opened it.

"Hey beautiful." Keith said as he looked at me as I smiled.

"Hey keith." I said as he walked inside only for the twins to run towards him.

"Dad can we go play outside?" Tyree asked keith.

"Yes we can." Keith said as tyree grabbed his hand and they all ran outside.

I grabbed the baby monitor and went outside with the kids and sat down and watched as they played with Keith.

I'm not gonna lie this warmed my heart seeing keith and the kids spending times together.

Keith came over as the kids were playing together with the bubbles.

"Hey." Keith said as he sat beside me and I looked over at him.

"Hey." I said as I bit my lip.

"So I know we haven't really talked but like can we?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I didn't realize how I was making you and the kids feel when I wasn't home as much but I cut down on some of my hours and don't hang out with my friends as much and y/n I have been missing you and the kids a lot." Keith said as I looked down at the ground.

"Keith you made me feel like it was my fault that I marriage was failing and that you didn't care about me or the kids anymore." I said.

"I know and I'm sorry but you and the kids honestly mean the world to me." He said.

I was about to respond when I heard the doorbell ring from inside and got up going to open the door.

I opened the door to see a women who I didn't know at all and she was very beautiful and skinny which is something I'm not.

"Umm yes?" I said as she had a smirk on her face.

"I'm Ryan and can you give this to Keith." She said while holding his wedding ring and a pregnancy test.

"Y/n whose at the door?" Keith asked till he looked and saw who it was.

Vote and comment ❣️.

Pt.3?