Thousand

Y/n pov:

I was walking around school since today is a half day I go to work early at the diner down the road from the school.

Hey I heard a deep voice come up behind me and I saw it was my brother Christian walking up to me with some of his friends.

Hey I said to him while opening my Locker and looking at them while grabbing my back pack.

Me and the boys are going to a pool party tonight so can you tell mama imma be late he asked while kissing my forehead.

I guess I said closing my locker while him and his friends walked away after he gave me a hug.

Me and my brother have a close relationship since our father left us so he took care of me and my mom he was the male role.

I grabbed my keys and left home to see my mom car home so I went inside to see her laying on the couch making me roll my eyes.

Hey mama I said coming over and giving her a kiss on the cheek and helping her up.

Hey baby she said while trying to stand up I smiled at her and walked her upstairs to her room and laid her down so she can go to sleep.

Also Chris said he'll be home later so don't get up till he or I get here I said to her and she nodded her head at us.

My mom is kinda of how do I say she can't do anything for herself since my father left she became a drug addict than one day she had a horrible stroke and hasn't been able to do anything for herself really but I'm just glad she's off drugs now.

I hopped in the shower and than got dressed and headed to my car when I saw my neighbor Algee  coming over to my house.

Hello algee I said sitting on the bench on while he came over and sat down beside me.

How have you been babygirl he asked me making me roll my eyes and tell him I've been doin good.

So when are you gonna get with me he asked making me roll my eyes at him.

Algee what do you have to offer to make me even want you I said fixing my hair.

I could give you a thousand of mirrors so you could look at yourself in the mirror he said making me roll my eyes.

I do not need thousands of mirrors to look at myself I said to him and he shook he head.

Look my father is a billionaire I could give you what ever you want or need he said and that was enough to make me leave.

Algee what you fail to realize is I don't need stuff to make me happy I said pulling off.

Hours later

Hello Keith I said smiling at my favorite customer who never seems to make me mad or sad.

Hey beautiful he said while sipping some of his soda he ordered and taking his meal.

Since I was basically off now since keith is the only person in here beside the cooks who were cleaning up I sat down in front of him.

So how was your day I asked him making him smile at me and answer it was okay I could have been better.

Look y/n can I ask you a question he said taking a bite of his sandwich that he had.

Yeah I said smelling the air which smelled like coffee and looking at him.

Could you give me a ride home since it's pouring down raining and I nodded my head yes.

When I got to Keith house I saw that we were at the homeless shelter and I forrowed my eyes at the place.

I know you were expecting a house but no I'm not rich like most people I have a job but I'm saving my money up for a nice house he said.

Keith it doesn't matter to me where you live I said I just care that your okay in there I said.

I am he said unbuckling his seat belt and turning to look at me witch his huge bright smile.

Look y/n I know I don't have everything like most guys around here but I'm a gentleman and i actually like you and I would wait a thousand of years if I could to have you be my girl.

I smiled at him and kissed him and he kissed back but was kind of shocked I think.

Keith I've always felt that way about you I said and pecked his lips once again making him smile.

Will you be mine he asked and I kissed him and pulled away does that answer your question I asked and he said yeah.

Hope you liked that y'all now vote and leave me some feed back.