Young love

Y/n pov:

Break time I heard my coach yell so I grabbed my phone and sat down on the bench.

I play volleyball for my school and I'm actually the captain of our team and happen to be one of the best players on the team.

Coach came over to us and looked at us and smiled.

Okay so we only need one more point to win girls so please be careful and go play now.

So I hurried and took a sip out of my water bottle and went back to the game.

We won I heard people shouting and lifting me up making me smile and laugh.

Once they put me down I was going to get dressed till I felt strong arms wrap around my body and I smiled and leaned my head back.

You did good out there baby I heard my boyfriend for 3yrs say and I smiled and looked at him.

Thank you baby I said and pecked his lips.

Well hurry and get dress so we can go eat keith said and I smiled and walked off.

Once I took a quick shower I hurried and got dressed then left out the locker room to see Keith and Lexi talking.

I rolled my eyes and walked over pretending to actually be on Instagram.

Are you ready baby he asked and I said yeah but in the corner of my eye I could see Lexi rolling her eyes.

So what were you guys talking about I asked keith asked we walked away.

We were actually talking about smashing this weekend he said as we got inside the car.

I looked at him with a straight face and rolled my eyes and put my seatbelt on.

I was joking I promise he said looking at me and I knew he was telling the truth cause when he lies his nose flares up.

But I had to curve her once again he said making me smile.

I don't know why she always asking you that if she hasn't got the message that you don't want her then I'll help her I said and he chuckled.

I love your crazy ass he said and kissed me passionately.

It turned into a make out session and I felt his hands slipping into my leggings but I quickly remembered we were in the school parking lot.

Not here keith I said pulling away from the kiss while he nodded his head and pulled off.

Where you wanna eat at he asked and I pointed at cookout since I haven't had in a week.

Skip to Keith house

Keith was kissing on my neck making me moan a little.

We were home alone since Keith family left out of town for the weekend so we have a house to ourselves this whole weekend.

Keith slipped his hands inside of my leggings making me moan in his ear once again and I feel him smirking.

He pulled down my leggings along with my underwear and started fingering me.

He soon slipped his tongue inside of my wet pussy and went to work while I tried getting away he held me down while I was a moaning mess over here.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt my self cumming soon and I soon came and he slurped me all up.

Keith slid himself into me making me gasp since he didn't give me time to adjust to his size.

He started pounding my shit while I scratched his back all up.

Don't cum until I tell you to he said speeding up while I moaned.

I came and he grunted in my ear.

Didn't I tell you don't cum till I tell you he said sliding out of me.

Now get on me and ride he said while I caught my breath and did so.

Keith was a moaning mess while I rode him after a while we both came at the same time.

Skip to a couple weeks later

I hopped out of bed running to the bathroom to throw up for the third time this morning.

Once I was done I flushed the toilet and looked down at my phone to see Keith had texted me good morning.

I slid on some jogging pants along with some slides and left to the store.

Lately I've been throwing up a lot, weird food cravings,sore feet and I honestly don't know why.

I told my bestfriend about it and she said I might be pregnant so I grabbed a clear blue pregnancy test and went back home.

I peed on the stick and waited for it to beep.

Beep beep beep

I looked down at it and they all read pregnant and I sighed.

How am I going to tell my mom and dad, what about volley ball, what if they kick me out, what if keith doesn't want the baby I thought to myself and cried.

Hope you liked it now vote and comment.

Pt 2?