My hero

Trigger Warning this chapter will contain abuse and some other things so you can either read or not just wanted to warn you.

Y/n pov:

I sat in class dazed out and in my own little world at the moment.

I felt someone tap me and looked to see Keith had taped my thigh.

"Yes?" I whispered so we wouldn't get caught talking in class.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head.

I could tell keith didn't believe me and I honestly couldn't care right now.

Keith and me have been bestfriends for years and he is the only person who knows what I've been going through at home.

Once the bell rung signaling class was over I grabbed my back and left out the class in a hurry to my car.

"Y/n." I heard Keith say but I tried to ignore him but he grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked me and I just bit my bottom lip.

"Did she do it again?" He asked me and I nodded my head trying not to cry.

"Look if you don't want to go home tonight you can stay at my house." He said.

As much as I wanted that offer I just can't leave my little sister at home by herself.

All I did was nod my head and get in my car and drove off.

Once I got home I noticed it was two extra cars in the yard and sighed.

I grabbed my bag going inside and seeing my mom with two men beside her on the couch and tried running upstairs to the room only to be stopped.

"Y/n come here now." She said as I took a deep breath and went back downstairs into the living room.

"Yes?" I asked hearing my voice crack a little bit.

"Meet Anthony and roshon." She said smirking at me.

"Mom I'm not sleeping with them." I said as they all laughed at me making me furious.

"You will do whatever I tell you." My mom said as I turned around trying to run up the steps.

I felt someone grab my hair and pull me back down the steps and I tried fighting back but Anthony was to strong to fight back.

I felt a hard slap to my face while someone spit in my face making me mad and as much as I tried to fight back I was to weak.

————

Keith pov:

I was hanging out the guys right now.

"Man she know she want me but she can pretend she don't all she want." Bryshere said making all of us laugh.

I felt my phone vibrating and walked out the room to answer y/n phone call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Keith can you come help my sissy." I heard
Y/n little sister jayda say into the phone.

"What's going on?" I asked as I rushed to my car as she told me what was happening.

"Okay jayda Umm go hide in your sister room and I'm on my way so don't hang up at all."I said.

"Okay." She said.

Jayda was only 5 and she shouldn't be see or hearing what's going on downstairs right now.

Once I got to y/n house and saw that no one was coming to open the door and after calling 911 I broke the window in the kitchen to come inside.

I slowly walked into the living room seeing a guy on top of y/n trying to take her clothes off while the other stood beside her mom watching in amazement.

I took no time pulling him off of her and punching him.

I kept fighting him till I heard a gunshot go off and everything went black for me.

————

I opened my eyes and saw a lot of bright lights and a lot of beeping going on.

Once my eyes finally adjusted to the lighting I looked around the room seeing y/n was in the room with me along with jayda.

"What happen?" I asked feeling sore and a sharp pain.

"Keith your awake." Y/n said smiling as she came in hugged me before calling a doctor into the room.

After the doctor checked everything he told me I've been in a coma for 2 weeks now.

"These two young ladies and your family have came here everyday to visit you." The doctor said as I smiled.

Once he left out the room I looked over at y/n.

"Keith I just want to thank you for what you did." She said as I smiled.

"There is nothing I wouldn't do to protect you and jayda." I said as she smiled.

"Well they caught my mom and those two males and they will be doin time." She said smiling me.

"so where are you gonna live?" I asked her.

"With my grandma." She said.

I smiled knowing that she will live right down the road from me now.

"Keith your a hero." Jayda said while hugging me as I smiled at her.

"I love you guys." I said as I hugged them both.

Vote and comment 💕.