Love is poison

Y/n pov:
I walked around the halls with my bestfriend bryshere as we talked about non sense.

Omg I swear woody bring the same thing for lunch every day.

Man shut the fuck up woody said making us laugh as we all sat down at the table.

Wait have y'all seen keith algee asked and we all shook our head and he rolled his eyes.

Why Elijah asked him and he said Keith owes him some money.

Ever since he got with angel he has been asking us all for money every other week but has been struggling to pay us back.

I'm just scared it might be something serious why he always needs money and I hope he not using it to get her stuff or anything like drugs.

Once we finished eating we walked around the school waiting on the bell to ring for us to go home.

Bry I want a piggy back ride I said and he rolled his eyes and bent down so I could get on.

I swear y'all two are dating woody said making both of us blush and roll our eyes.

Algee raised his eyebrow and asked are y'all.

Well maybe we are I said and they all smiled at us making me hide my smile in his neck.

Yes I'm dating bryshere even tho we've been bestfriends for a while we had caught feelings for each other a while back and kept it a secret but the guys started catching on to us dating.

Hour later

Bry had just dropped me off and I was about to hop in the shower when I heard the door bell ring and I went downstairs to see who it was.

I opened it to see Keith who looked horrible and smelled horrible also but I told him to come in.

Keith what's wrong I asked while he sat on the couch and cried for a while making me scared.

Me and her were just at a little party and she had went upstairs with some guy and when I went up there they were fucking.

Keith I'm sorry I said while hugging him while he cried into my shoulder making me rock him a bit.

I don't know what to do he said and I continued to hug him since I felt bad for him.

Go take a shower keith and I'll fix you something to eat I said and he nodded his head heading to the bathroom.

Wait I don't have any clothes he said to me making me roll my eyes a bit.

You can use the clothes bry has in my drawers and he said okay.

Once I was done cooking I saw bry had texted he was coming over.

I heard bry come in while I fixed keith plate and he raised his eyebrow at me.

Keith came over after saying angel cheated he's kinda depressed so I cooked y'all something and made him take a shower so he's wearing your clothes I said.

He pulled me to him and pecked my lips making me smile.

What was that for I asked and he playfully rolled his eyes at me.

Your a good friend and a good girlfriend he said giving me a passionate kiss making me weak.

You know bryshere you are really lucky to have y/n keith said scaring us and making us smile.

She's a keeper he said making us smile.

Vote and comment❣️.

Also I know this wasn't really about keith but empire came on the other night and hakeem looked daddy asf.