Your worth pt.2

Keith pov:

I looked down at y/n who was laying peacefully on my chest right now.

She seem so relaxed and not tense like she usually is.

I hate the fact that she is letting someone like Amir manipulate her when she shouldn't..I just wish she knew her worth.

This morning after we eat breakfast we are supposed to head over to get her stuff from his house.

I really hope there is no problem but with him I already know it will be regardless since he always likes to be difficult.

"Keith." I heard y/n say making me look back down at her.

"Yeah?" I asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"I'm hungry." She said making me laugh.

"Your always hungry so that's nothing new." I said causing her to playfully roll her eyes at me.

"Can we order breakfast?" She asked as I nodded my head.

We got her favorite which was Waffle House but I just order me something else for breakfast since I didn't want anything from Waffle House.

After we had finished eating breakfast and took a shower we left over to amir house.

"Keith I don't wanna do this anymore." She said as we got close to his house making me sigh.

"Y/n you have nothing to worry about cause I'm there." I said as she bit her lip.

We finally pulled into the driveway and I could see all the happiness leaving her body as she looked at the house.

"Come on." I said as I opened her door for her as she sighed before getting out.

I grabbed her hand as we walked up to the door and she used her key going inside.

"Why are you here?" Amir asked her as he came out the kitchen.

"I just came to get my things and leave." She said as she stood behind me.

"But did I tell to?" He asked as she shook her head no.

"She doesn't have to ask your clown ass anything." I said as he looked at me.

"Oh look who is trying to protect the little bitch." Amir said.

"The only little bitch in here is your ass." I said walking up to him.

"So you think you can disrespect me in my own house?" He asked looking at me as I rolled my eyes.

"You think it's okay to disrespect women?" I asked as he laughed.

He tired to punch me but I caught his fist and punched him in the face.

————
Y/n pov:

I tried to stop keith as him and Amir were on the ground fighting.

"Keith stop." I said before hearing a gunshot go off.

————

Keith pov:

I looked around the room seeing a unfamiliar room and a lot of beeping going on.

"Where am I?" I asked as i rubbed my forehead.

"Your finally awake." Y/n said looking at me smiling.

"What happened?" I asked as she bit her lip.

"You took a bullet for me ." She said kinda sad while pointing at my shoulder.

"Why you sound like that?" I asked as she came and sat beside me.

"Keith that bullet was meant for me not you, I should be in this bed not you." She said about to cry.

"Noo don't say that y/n." I said rubbing her back as she cried.

"They caught Amir even tho he tried to escape...I'm sorry I brought you into a situation like that." She said making me frown.

"Y/n I would take another bullet for you if I have to, stop beating yourself up." I said as she sighed.

"What if the outcome was worse tho." She said.

"But it wasn't." I said.

"Keith you really mean a lot to me and I don't know what I would when done if something worse would have happened to you." She said as i smiled kissing her forehead.

Vote and comment ❤️.

Only 2 more imagines left in this book.