Bestfriend boyfriend

Y/n pov:

I laughed at my bestfriend Ryan as she danced around the room singing off key to cater 2 u.

Omg shut up I said while finally catching my breath and wiping the tears from my eyes.

She looked down at her phone and rolled her eyes at the text she had got and I raised my eyebrow.

What's wrong I asked while she grabbed her purse and charger.

My manager needs to see me real quick but you can stay here and I'll bring us back some krispy kreame donuts she said.

When she left I went into the living room and clicked on Netflix and decided to watch on my block.

I heard the front door open and someone come into the living room but I didn't pay any mind.

Hey y/n keith said and I looked up to see him in only some basketball shorts with no shirt on just showing his chest.

Umm y/n Keith said waving his hand in my face while I snapped back to reality.

H-h-hey Keith i said while he chuckled at me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

I'm guessing you Liked what you saw he said and I blushed a little bit.

He then sat beside me and we continued to watch on my block.

Keith rubbed his hand on my thigh and I jumped a little bit but he continued.

He slipped his hands inside of my pants and I was totally surprised by this.

Umm Keith what are you doin I moaned and he smirked at me but continued.

He then pulled my pants off and pulled me closer to him and he then took off my thongs.

Keith we can't do this I said while he sucked on my neck and he continued while holding my arms above my head.

Now y/n we both know we've been wanting this for a while since the day we met in high school.

Keith isn't lying we're actually once upon a time friends with benefits but then Ryan started liking him and I backed up and let her have him.

I then brought his face to mine and he looked down at my eyes and I kissed him and he kissed me back.

Keith slid his tongue inside of my mouth making the kiss more passionate than before.

He pulled away and went down and started eating me out.

I missed this cause out of the niggas I've ever fucked they didn't give good head.

He added 2 fingers making me moan while trying to squirm away but he continued to hold me down.

When I came he slurped me all up and I felt so weak.

Keith pov:

I smirked at seeing her like this it was actually pretty cute to me.

I actually missed her body cause she is the only person who has ever matched my freakiness and sex drive and I've only ever licked up her juices and I've only ate her out never Ryan.

I actually remember the first time we met it was in the hallway and it was my first day at that school and she helped me around with her perfect smile and personality.

I've never really like loved Ryan I've always had a crush on y/n and loved her.

I pulled y/n closer to me and slid myself inside of her without warning making her gasp but then moan.

1 hour later

Me and y/n were on our 5th round but were now in the shower.

She creamer over my dick while I nutted inside of her and pulled out.

We both got dressed and went downstairs just in time to see Ryan pulling up.

Look before she gets inside i have something to tell you I said and she looked at me.

Yeah she asked while raising her eyebrow at me.

Look I've had feelings for you since forever and yes I know I'm dating your bestfriend but I really love you like no lie you've always meant the world to me that's why I always ask you are you okay or when your having problems I'm always there for you y/n I love you I said.

Y/n pov:

I was kinda taken back but what Keith had just said but I knew it was true cause I could see the look in his eyes and I can tell when he is lying cause his lip twitches.

Keith I don't know what to say I said before the door open and Ryan walked in with doughnuts and some ice cream and a movie and a soda.

Keith can you go get the pizza for me baby she asked and she pecked his lips and he nodded his head.

Hey Ryan I need to go but I'll see you later I said grabbing a doughnut and my stuff and leaving.

Vote and comment❣️

Also hope you liked it

...