Sneaky link pt.2

Y/n pov:

"Fuck." I yelled as Keith sighed and looked over at me.

I honestly don't know what to do right now cause I could just run away or listen to my parents say I can never see Keith again.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked me as I zoned back in.

"As bad as I don't wanna do this but I don't want you to leave you or anything but can you drop me off at the bus stop a hour from here?" I asked as he looked at me strange.

"Why are you running away or something?" He asked me as I took a deep breath.

"No but I need to make it seem that way cause if you were to take me home right now with the police there anything could happen to you and I don't wanna lose you."  I said as he smiled at me.

"Baby I'm not leaving you at a bus stop by yourself so imma just take you home and whatever happens just happens." He said as he grabbed my hand.

See this is what I love about Keith he is willing to do anything for me at all times and that's the side I need my parents to see.

"Keith I have a idea." I said as he looked at me weird.

"What could that be?" He asked.

"Just drop me off at your apartment and you could go by my parents house and pretend your looking for me and then offer to help look for me." I said as he shook his head at me.

"You have a brilliant mind." He said as he pulled off.

So this could either end well or end horribly but I hope it's the other way around and my parents believe him.

Once Keith dropped me off and walked me to the door he looked down at me and smiled.

"I just want you to know that I love you and if anything happens to me while I'm gone that you mean the world to me and everything." He said as he pecked my lips.

"Keith I love you also." I said as I kissed his forehead and his lips before he left.

———-

Keith pov:

I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda worried that this plan could go wrong and it seems fake to someone.

So I'm just hoping her parents believe me and y/n shot me a couple text to make it seem like she ran away.

Once I pulled into her drive way a lot of police were outside and her parents.

Her father happened to be the first one and started yelling at the cops and pointing to my car and I got out before taking a deep breath.

"Mr.powers where is your girlfriend y/n?" The officer asked me.

"I honestly don't know but she has sent me a couple weird text messages." I said showing him my phone.

"Well we need to send a search party for her." The officer said as they looked at me.

Her mom and dad walked over to me and their mad faces have now turned to a worried face.

"Keith can we put our differences to the side for a moment and help us look for our daughter." Her dad said as i nodded my head.

"Sir I'm willing to do whatever it is to find your daughter." I said as he nodded his head.

"Well me and her mother will stay here and wait to see if she comes home and you and monty can go look for her." Her dad said as her mom wiped her tears that kept coming.

Car ride

"So y/n has texted me about what y'all doin." Monty said as I looked over at him.

"She didn't wanna get caught with me knowing how y'all parents are." I said.

"I can understand and honestly you must really love my ugly ass sister to do all this for her." Monty said as I laughed.

"I do love her and she isn't ugly." I said.

"Maybe after this our parents will realize how much y'all love each other and put the bullshit to the side." Monty said as we pulled into my parking lot.

After I texted y/n she soon came outside and got in the backseat and smiled at us.

"So now it's time to take your black ass home." Monty said as she rolled her eyes.

———

Y/n pov:

Once we got to my house I could see all the lights on and took a deep breath before going inside.

My mom soon rushed outside with my father on her trail and a couple police officers.

"Omg thank you keith for finding her." My mom said as she hugged us both.

"Your welcome and like I said I'm willing to do whatever for her." He said as I smiled at him.

"Y/n you had us worried." My dad said before he hugged me.

"I'm sorry mom and dad but I just needed some time to myself to think." I said.

"Young lady don't ever run away again." The officer said as he said some other thing but I tuned them out as I looked over at my parents hugging Keith.

"Yessir." I said as I seen he stopped talking and him and his buddies left as I walked over to my parents.

"Keith you have now proven how much you love our daughter and I just want to say thank you cause if it wasn't for you she prolly would still be missing." My dad said.

"Thank you sir." He said looking down at me and smiling.

After a while my parents and monty left to go inside and i stayed behind with keith outside.

"Never again." Keith said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I won't have to happen again since my parents now love you." I said as he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you keith tyree powers." I said as he kissed me on my lips.

"I love you also y/n y/m/n y/l/n." He said as I smiled at him.

"Well you need to get home." I said as he nodded his head at me.

He pecked my lips before he left and I went inside and enjoyed my parents gushing over Keith.

Wasn't expecting that was you?

vote and comment❣️.