Secrets

Y/n pov:

I wiped my eyes as I looked at the picture of keith and Ryan at a dinner part a hour ago together.

Fuck him and this relationship I said and went upstairs to pack my shit and leave.

I grabbed my suitcase and packed a bunch of clothes and then went into the bathroom getting all the stuff I need out of there.

When I walked out the bathroom I saw keith sitting on the bed making me roll my eyes at him.

What are you doin he asked me as I continued to pack my bag and ignore him.

Y/n stop he said taking my clothes out the bag making me glare at him.

Keith leave me tf alone I said and put the clothes he just took out back into my bag.

No he said dumping my clothes on the bed making me mad.

Keith I'm not about to sit here looking dumb after seeing you with that bitch Ryan I said.

Y/n it was just a dinner and plus I knew you didn't want to go so I invited her since me and her are good friends.

Well I'm moving out so let your good friend come move in I said and grabbed my bags and left.

1 year later

Morning amour I said to my one year old daughter who was smiling up at me.

It's been a year since I last seen Keith  but I hear he is now with Ryan but I don't care.

I'm just glad that before I left him he blessed me with a babygirl.

I found out I was pregnant with amour after a month of leaving Keith and I've always wanted to tell him but couldn't bring myself to do it.

Come on amour we need to get ready so we can go eat breakfast with aunty t I said making her giggle.

Once I got me and her ready we left to ihop to meet my bestfriend Takayla for breakfast.

When we got there I grabbed her a high chair and sat her down as we both sat down at the table when Takayla walked up with a huge smile on her face.

You seem happy about something I said as she sat down.

I am I got a job as a makeup artist for pink she said making me clap.

I'm proud of you I said and she nodded her head and kissed amour.

I happen to look up and see Keith coming inside with Ryan making me duck a little bit.

What's wrong she asked and I said nothing.

I'm just going to go take amour to the bathroom be right back I said grabbing her and walking into the bathroom.

What is keith doing here I asked myself as my daughter looked at me crazy.

Just ignore me amour I said and she continued to chew on her toy.

After getting myself together I walked out only to bump into someone and seeing Keith.

Hey he said and smiled down at me making me look stupid not saying anything.

Umm hey I said and tighten my grip on amour.

Aww who's this cutie he asked and I said amour.

Amour powers I said and he looked down at her for a while and had all these mix facial features.

Wait she's my daughter he asked and I nodded my head at him kinda getting scared.

Keith I'm sorry for hiding her from you i was just scared to tell you and I know your upset I never told you about her and it's not your fault it's only mine.

Amour smiled at keith and they both just continued to smile at each other and I found it cute.

Keith she could be lying to you I heard I voice say and I knew it was Ryan.

I'll do a dna test but I know for a fact she's Keith daughter.

There no need for a dna test she looks just like me keith said and smiled at me.

I want to be in my daughter life he said and I was kinda surprised.

You can I said.

If you take care of that child Keith I'm leaving you Ryan said making me mad as hell.

I'm guessing your leaving me than Keith said taking amour out of my arms cause I'm going to be in this little girl life regardless he said making me smile.

Fine and I only used you for the money Ryan said leaving out while Takayla walked up to us and smiled.

10 comments and 15 votes and I'll do a better imagine tomorrow.