New girl

Y/n pov:

I walked down the hall of my new school looking at everyone seeing that they all have different styles and stuff.

I'm new to this kinda surrounding and have never seen anything like it like ever.

See im y/n and I'm a African American and my family used to live in a cult basically we were hippies till the government found us and shit but my mom and dad brought a house and now I'm starting a new school.

I'm a junior in high school and it's a lot of stuff  I've never seen before like kids are smoking out this little rectangle thing with juice in it.

I kept walking and when I got into my first period I saw a desk in a back and went to sit in it.

Hey I heard someone whispering in my ear and I turned around to see this kinda short boy with pearly whites that was smiling at me.

Hi I said turning back around and facing the board.

I heard the boy and his friends talking about my ass and titties and stuff but I ignored it.

Keith pov:

I was ignoring the conversation my friends were having about the girl and looked at her.

She is really pretty not gonna lie but I want to get to know her for her and not her body.

Once the bell rung kids rushed out and I saw her putting her stuff and her bookbag and walked up to her.

Hey I said and she smiled and said hey.

My name is Keith's me yours is??? I asked her and she smiled and said y/n.

That's a beautiful name I said as we walked out the class and she nodded her head at me.

Thanks and umm can you help me to umm mr.ander she asked and I said yeah since that was my next class.

When we walked in I saw Ryan who is my ex girlfriend and won't leave me alone.

Hey keithy she said as me and y/n sat down and y/n looked at her for a while like she was trying see something.

Can I help you Ryan asked her and y/n turned her head and Ryan and her friends laughed making me roll my eyes.

Do you miss me she asked me and I rolled my eye.

Why would I miss someone who slept with my enemy and she looked sad but I brushed it off.

Should I continue this?

Vote and comment❣️