Chapter Thirteen

Doveheart stepped back from Sunpaw, surveying her carefully. Then she nodded. "You're done."

Sunpaw shouted. "Yay!" She leaped to her paws and shook out her legs. They were heavy from lack of use. "Just be careful," Lilycloud cautioned. She was sitting next to a bundle of leaves. "The power of StarClan cannot heal everything."

Sunpaw rolled her eyes. "That's awesome. Can I go?!"

"Wait!" Raintail mewed. Lilycloud nudged the bundle of herbs over to Sunpaw. She looked down at them. A lovely aroma emanated from them- like flowers and streams and fish. They seemed to shine with an unearthly light. They were red and gold and green, with small underhints of blue. Small, feathery blossoms sprouted from the sticks. Sunpaw drew back from the beautiful things and looked at Lilycloud inquiringly.

Lilycloud blinked. "Give these to Cinderpaw. And Frostpaw, if you want."

Sunpaw nodded. "Alright, you can-" Lilycloud began, but Doveheart cut her off. "Sunpaw? I want a private word."

Sunpaw nodded and walked away from the group with Doveheart. The former medicine cat looked at her. "Sunpaw, just remember- Snow will bring danger to the Clan."

Sunpaw dropped the bundle of herbs and blinked up at Doveheart in confusion. "What?"

Doveheart was beginning to fade. "There's no time now. Just remember- snow will bring danger to the Clan. And that one cat has the power to change anything."

~*~

Moonpaw streaked through the forest, sniffing loudly as she panicked and grasped for anything that might help her find her denmate. "Sunpaw!" She called.

The ground still had dots of blood on it, some long trails, some just little specks that showed up brightly in the quickly falling snow. She needed to find her denmate- she didn't know why, but something drove her to find Sunpaw.

She seemed really, really important.

She ran through the forest, feeling the wet coldness of snow on her back as the cold flakes began to fall. She pushed herself harder and faster, then suddenly pulled to a stop.

Laying on the ground was Sunpaw, her body bloodstained but stitched together with cobwebs, and holding a bunch of herbs in her paws.

The bad thing was, she wasn't sure if Sunpaw was breathing.

Heyo! Sup people! How are ya?

Yeah, a cliffhanger. Woo hoo. Sorry, not in a very good mood right now xD my brother is annoying meh.

Bye!

~✨🐱✨Grumpyfeather✨🐱✨