Chapter 4

*Sonic's POV*

'I wonder how Amy even found this spot in the woods? It's really deep in. She could have gotten lost or hurt.'

"Amy? How did you find-?" "Looking for you of course." Amy said looking at the glowing fire. "Amy, that guy..." I stop when Amy turns to face me, "...he was looking to steal your....garments....He said he only chose your house at first because your doorknob broke...."I finish off weakly. 'You should have been there to protect her.' My mind scolds me. "Guess I'll be sleeping with you a while longer~" Amy implies. I feel static surge through me. Suddenly she's taking off her shirt....only to reveal she's whering a tank top underneath.... 'Dammit! One day...' I think hopefully. "Come on, it's too cold out for a little lady like you~" I persist. "A little lady who just saved your ass." She retorts.

Okay I'll let her win but only because we need to get back and wipe off the blood in Amy's apartment.

******************************

"I get this side" Amy cheerfully claims.

"Whatever you want Ames." She's just too cute to argue with.
"Let's hurry up and get to sleep. 'Today was one stressful day.' I conclude internally.

"Actually Sonic, before we go to bed I want to ask you something..." Amy questioned quietly as she lift up the covers. I sit up hoping its the question every man would want to agree to~ "Why did you end up killing him..." Shit not that question. "Amy..." I start looking back at her hoping she's not mad, but it looks like she's just curious. "He tried to steal your panties.... how else could I have reacted....?" I question myself more than her. "You could've.... not killed him in the process-" "I WON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO GET THAT CLOSE TO YOU AGAIN!" I shouted in a wisper as I grabbed Amy a little too forcefully. "So-SONIC?!" Amy cried out.

"A-Ah I'm sorry Amy.... I just... " Was this it. Was I really about to tell her I love her. Why hadn't I done this sooner. Why didn't I tell her at lunch. 'Oh Chaos she's gonna be mad...' "I understand.... I love you too." I look up to see Amy's alluring smile. I lean in. She closes her eyes. I do the same. As our hearts guide us, our lips crash... It's...indescribable.

....

After only two minutes, our lungs are burning for air. Amy pulls away first, gasping and blushing madly. "Wow, Sonic that was..." She stops only to kiss me again. I feel like my heart is melting. My cheeks feel hot...Shit not again.

I pull away, reluctantly, "Sorry Ames but we should really get some sleep..." I bashfully explain. "Oh....okay..." Amy states sorrowfully.

BUT BEFORE I CAN PULL AWAY IN TIME!

"Sonic can you hold me?" Amy requests. "....Ummmm.... yeah ok." 'Dude.....you're fucked!" 'Yeah I know.' 'If you jizz yourself-' 'Amy might hate me I know....' 'Why are you .. .oh dude no!'

"S...S-Sonic?" Amy stutters out. Just as she's about to pull away I pull her closer. "Sonic?!" Amy yelps out as her voice is muffled by my chest. "Don't go..." my voice was deep, and rough, and I wanted to explore her body... I needed to explore her body.

"Sonic...is that your ... oh Chaos I can feel it..." Amy states bashfully.

I need her to submit willingly....but how....

....

"Amy, you're my everything."

....

"I want you too Sonic."