Chapter 28

Shoutout to Ayanzara787 for the kind compliments and giving me more motivation to write this ☺

*SMUT INVOLVED* 😈

Please enjoy, vote, and comment~

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

"... Who's your lady friend Shads?" I tried to sound casual, I really did.

"Maria."

I also tried to hold in my "THE FUCK?!" face.... oh well.

"Quit making that face Sonic." Shadow stared me down, meanwhile the girl laughed softly. She kinda sounded hoarse, like she had rarely used her voice.

"I'll explain when we get back to the others, but first I need to know something." I stood up more straight to assure him. Behavior that I've gained from living with Amy.

"Did Eggman talk to you recently?"

After his question I hastily explained what happened recently, including his letter today, as he nodded. He didn't respond verbally though. Just nodding.

Then he just turned to the others and started walking.

'Still a prick.'

******************************

*Amy's POV*

"Oh they're coming back!" I noticed as Rouge and Knuckles stopped their bickering. They were making crazy theories about who that mystery hedgehog was.

Rouge said she had to be from G.U.N.

Knuckles said she was just a fangirl who managed to get laid by Shadow and is now stuck with her mistake.

I hope he means Shadow and not the baby, as cruel as that may sound, I'm sorta in a biased position.

I rub my stomach as Sonic comes closer as a light "normal normal" jogging pace.

"How's Sonic and/or Amy Jr.?" He was only teasing.

But I just had to play along.

"If you say Sonic Jr. one more time, it's my hammer up your-" I was interrupted as Shadow cleared his throat.

"I'll cut to the chase. This is Maria. Yes. Maria. Not just some girl named Maria. Eggman created her from some bits of genetics and a Chaos Emerald. I... gave him that emerald. After I took her home... he disappeared. Then... lo and behold after finally deciding to give the emerald to Tails, cuz' let's be honest he's smarter and more trustworthy than all of you..."

We nodded. Can't deny it.

Knuckles looked a bit offended but I think he stopped because he remembered when Eggman first said he'd quit that it would be best to keep them seperate... just in case.

"As I approached Tails' house... the fat bastard left at that moment. I was shocked to say the least. But I was even more shocked when I got home and heard that SONIC FUCKED UP AND KNOCKED UP ROSE!"

And with that Shadow tackled Sonic.

We all just moved to the side, I had even guided Maria with us.

"Don't worry... they won't kill each other. I'm Amy, Sonic's wife."

Everyone else came around, including Al and his family, to greet Maria. They had no idea about Maria, or Shadow's connection to her prior to today. So we "telepathically" decided to avoid the topic. Or rather, "make eyes" at Knuckles and Cream so they get the jist.