Chapter 20

A/N: FFS this is getting weird I KNOW ... but please stay with me... pretty please?

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

"Amy, what... what are you.... saying?" As I ask Amy my mind begins to panic creating undesirable emotions in the pit of my heart.

'SHIT IT'S THE PANCAKES AGAIN THEY'RE MAKING HER EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS UNSTABLE AGAIN AREN'T THEY! '

(A/N: lol irony)

'I SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER! OH NO WAIT WHAT IF IT'S THE BABY?! THE BABY!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK- OK STOP! Pull yourself together Sonic. For her.  For the baby.'

Just breath in, "Ames... please talk to me. " And breath out.

She turns and finally acknowledges me. "Ok... I'll tell you... but everytime I answer a question... you have to answer mine." She instructed. I nodded vigorously already ecstatic about her attention to me.

"And... I go first...," I let her continue, "Why have your eyes been going red." She said it in more of a statement than a question.
...

"Huh?" "DON'T HUH ME, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION-" I cut off her yelling at me to silence her. Surprisingly she didn't slap me or anything. "Ok ok ok. First let's keep the noise level down..." She nods to my request. "Ok... um... ok so you've always been good at knowing when I'm telling the truth right?" I ask her hoping she'll ignore the "rules" of our conversation. After she nods I continue. "Ok... I honestly have know clue what you're talking about- BUT-" I held up a finger to her face to ensure that I said what I had to say, "If I'm really doing that... I think I know why... but I won't tell you- UNTIL-" I hold up my finger once more.  "After this... talk."

"...Ok... and it's just on your pupil not your iris- yes Sonic the 'black dot' part." She continued. "Good to know... my question... what the hell do you mean you think you're a witch Ames?"

She then tells me about her dream. She theorized that she suppressed her childhood because it was traumatic... possibly with "witch stuff" as she put it... I don't really believe in these kinds of things... but I do believe in Amy.

"Well ok then... I have an idea on how to know for sure... but I need to validate something first before we try to -" Amy cut me off again. "I'm telling the truth Soni-" "I know I know, I really do believe you... but just let me handle this for you..." I hold her hand putting it to my muzzle and kiss it.

"Sonic it's my life and I must-" I kiss her again cutting her words off. "Amy please... you know I miss being your hero...." She looks up at me with a deep blush, "Let me do this for you my love~" And with that she pounced on me once again.

'Man I'm getting good at this! Ok so the plan... Tails will bring me the book, I'll go and return it , ask a few questions,  and hopefully be through with this whole murder frenzy. Then if I get some interesting answers... I'll go investigate into Amy's past...'

******************************

*Amy's POV*

I can't believe he's really mine sometimes.  It's a little crazy how things have escalated but I don't care.

'They might care... they might ... disagree.' My mind had a sudden influence on my actions.

My hands stopped groping Sonic's chest, though it seemed like he didn't notice. "Mmh- Sonic- mmmhh!" I had to pry him off my lips in order to get him to stop. "I-huh... sorry did you wanna say something?" His ears went down in shame. "I really didn't know... sorry Ames. What is it?"

...

"I was just wondering if you'd get to that eye thing." I decide on asking. "Oh... um... ok. Long story short....

I think those pancakes and muffins and stuff had some chemical reactions with those strange ingredients.... And since I've been planning our... future..." he trailed off blushing, "... I don't want to scare you but I wanted to get rid of that book since I thought about it."

...

"I fucking knew it." I said. "That Knick-Knack whatever store had some sketchy shit but I didn't know it was going to be that bad. If you find that book... toss it ok." I reason with a lifting weight off of my body, though still some remain from my worries over everyone else's thoughts on how fast we've been going. I know Rouge is probably going to say something. Cream definitely, maybe even Vanilla too. Knuckles and Tails might not care as much but they might be influenced by the girls.

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

"Sure thing Ames... now can we get to sleep?" I say as we finally lay down.

'FUCKING NAILED IT!'