Chapter 19

A/N: I'm back bitches.

Sorry this chapter is short but this means I'll update sooner and I occasionally fix up previous mistakes.

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

"Chaos today was a long day..." I whined as Tails sat down next to me.

"I think working on 100 planes from scratch would've been easier," Tails adds, "and how the fuck did you convince me to help you again?" I merely shot him a glare with a small tilt of my head. "Ah. Right right right right right... my little brother problem you helped me with... thanks again." He concludes.

I can hear Amy walking down the stairs as she exclaimed, "I'm doooooone~!" I chuckled and look back at her from the new couch Tails and I set down. "Hey Sonic remind me again why Tails is here." She sarcastically adds. "Amy I told you... personal man stuff."

I hadn't yet told her. I don't need her worrying so soon after my engagement to her.

"Tails? A man?" She teases him. He laughs a bit but quickly stopped, glancing over to me. "It's alright I get it." I mouthed out not really speaking. I'm ok knowing he's in love with Cream, trusting him probably more than I did before.

"So how long you staying with us anyway? Not that it's an issue but if you don't wanna help out anymore than you have to..." Amy trailed off. I figured she could tell he didn't want to help out anymore and I don't blame him, but he's gotta earn his stay somehow. "Ha ha, don't you two worry, I'll be out of here tomorrow, I gotta... get something back from a friend." My ears clicked at his words. He was talking about the book. I'm assuming he's gonna bring it back.

'But I need you to get rid of it for me.' I glanced at the clock, it's already passed 10:30. 'Just stay awake a while longer and I'll tell you what you need to do for this to end!' I quickly thought.

"Well then,  I don't want you to leave without having any fun, so far every time you come over it's to help us unpack and stuff. I KNOW! Let's watch a movie!" Amy's sudden hospitality took over my thoughts and crushed my plans to debris. "Wait Amy!" I call after her as she rushed back upstairs to our new combined movie collection.

'This is gonna be harder than I thought.'

******************************

*Amy's POV*

Sonic didn't seem happy about the movie at first, probably thinking I was gonna pick a "chick-flic."  But he seemed fine when I picked out Kiki's Delivery Service. Don't know why...I mean it's not entirely a chick-flic but it's not an action packed movie either. At least now we're all on the couch watching it in peace-

"Tails? Asleep already?" I whispered out loud.

"Huh!" Sonic hissed out. "Dammit Tails you little shit-!" I stop his words by smacking his chest with the back of my hand. "Come on let's go to bed already." I give up. He sighs and covers up Tails with a nearby blanket, presumably the one he used last night too, then he finally goes with me up the stairs.

"Why that movie Ames?" He wispers out his question.

"You've seen it before once right?" I ask him. He nods back a yes. "Doesn't he remind you of Tombo?"

We both giggled out a bit as we entered our bedroom, which now has a bigger bed. As we lay down Sonic looks at me and chuckles some more. "What's so funny?" I ask him as I rest my head. "You remind me of Kiki..." before I question why he continues, "Tarot card, strong beliefs in powers of love... and your short hair hahaha... Ames... Ames you ok?"

I can't speak.

"Amy sweetheart what's wrong?"

Tears are rolling down my face

Sonic gets up pulling me up with him, "AMY! Come on respond to me...Amy."

"I-I'm...." I stutter out but my breath feels tighter.

"What? What is it my rose?" He beckons me to continue.

'Tarot cards, bottles, beer bottles, plants, my mom, my father, Eggman, Metal Sonic.... why I ran... why did I have to remember all this now....'

"I think I'm a witch Sonic."