Chapter 16

*WARNING*

LEMONS, SMUT, ADULT CONTENT, SEX, WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT- IS PRESENT IN THIS CHAPTER

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

I pulls Amy to me to kiss her passionately. I didn't quite like the taste of spaghetti and steak but Amy's intoxicating flavor was overpowering enough to enjoy it.

She proceeded to roll over on her back and let me continue with the deed. I took of my pants and boxers simultaneously and continued kissing her. I licked her lips begging for entrence, when she wasn't getting the hint, I lightly bit at her lip. "Ah! Sss- Sonic you could've ask for me to open my mouth. You know I can't multitask." She scolds me. I chuckle an apology and realized while I was frenching her that she was indeed multitasking, she was stroking my dick with her fingertips. I could barely feel it since her hands were so soft. I concluded that she must've taken off her gloves when she put on her ring. I then took off my own and proceeded to fondle her breast, causing Amy to moan between the kissing and stroking.

She started rubbing and tugging at my dick a little rougher now. I was contemplating whether I should eat her out or just lightly finger her. 'I ate her out last time, but if I finger her she might get hurt. She enjoyed cunnilingus last time though so I just try that.'  I conclude as I stopped frenching her.

(A/N: Cunnilingus is the female version of head, or being eaten out, a.k.a. getting her pussy licked. Fellatio is the male version. THE MORE YOU KNOW~)

"Ha... ha hnggg Sooniiic~" Amy moaned out as I kissed my way down to her private. "Hmm wah ish it Ameshh?" I ask as I suck and nibble her left breast for a moment. "I-hhnnggnah~ I need- oooh~" She gasps out as I switch to her right breast. "Hmmmm~" I tease her.

"OH SONIC JUST FUCK ME ALREADY! I NEED YOUR COCK RAMMIMG ME LIKE I'M IN HEAT!" She hollered out. 'I'm suddenly grateful we don't have neighbors.' I noted. "Heh daaamn Ames, you just had to ask~" I tease back her earlier comment. She blushes angrily and leans back, begging me with her eyes to continue. Regardless of her comments, I love her and plan to give her a good time.

I position myself, take off Amy's panties, look up to Amy one last time and ask, "You sure you dont want to use a condom?" She sighs and nods. "I didn't tell you earlier, but..  I took a pregnancy test..." Amy confesses as I stop my movement as she continues. "It was negative... but I wish it wasn't." She admits as she looks at me with her sweet gentle eyes.

"Amy... are you positive?... I don't... want you to regret... anything." I examine her for any signs of uncertainty. "Sonikku... please... I need this." She concludes.

"Okay then, brace yourself." As I say this, she breaths in as I gently push through. Thankfully it didn't seem to cause any harm to her. I reached the end of her insides and slowly start to fuck her. She's panting hard already. I decide to kiss her again to help her relax.

I pump in and out, loving the feeling of her tight walls squeezing my member passionately. Her tongue is fighting for dominance over mine but I'm winning. She and I are moments away from climaxing.

'I've got it all, a home, a fianceé, as well as a soon to be mother of my child in my grasps. NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!' I cheer internally.

"Sooooniiic~" Amy moans out as she orgasms. I cum at the same time but bite my lip to avoid screaming my head off. My ears were already ringing from Amy's voice I didn't want to make her's ring in return.

She panted for a few moments before speaking again. "Sonic, hah hah hah, I-" Her pants just kept cutting her off so I spoke for her. "I know, I love you too." I wisper out. I then pull her on top of me not bothering to pull out my tool and glance at the clock. 2:53 pm. Still early in the day.

"Amy why don't we take a quick nap?" I suggest. "Hmm ok... but only if we stay like this~" Amy suggestively hummed. 'I take it that she wants to ensure pregnancy this time. Heh! Not a problem in my book.'
I conclude my thoughts as I pulled the neary blanket over our intertwined bodies. I notice some slight tapping noise. Gratefull that not only are we on the second floor, but that there's no neighbors, I notice a window on the side of the room, some raindrops visible on the glass. 'There's no curtain to shield ourselves so I'll remind Amy later. Perhaps after this rain.' I conclude.

And finally we fell asleep.

******************************

*Amy's POV*

I woke up on top of Sonic and let out a soft giggle as I remembered our antics. I pry myself out of his embrace, freshen up in the bathroom, clothe myself, and head downstairs to make some ramen for dinner.

I noticed it was raining outside. Pouring actually. "Looks like we'll be stuck inside for the foreseeable future." I softly noted as I turn on the stove.

As I prepare the bowls of food I noticed the rain sounded even louder, I even saw some flashes here and there. I'm about to put the food on the table when a booming sound of thunder and lightning causes me to shriek and drop both bowls. The power also went out.

"AMY!?" Sonic yells out surprisingly louder than the sounds outside. I look down at the broken bowls and spilled food before I weave my way around to go to Sonic. But Sonic calls once more, louder this time, and sounding very frightened. "AMY WHERE ARE YOU?!" He cries out.

"Sonikku! I'm in the kitch-!" Sonic cuts me off with a sudden embrace. "Oof! Sonic?!" I was shocked my the tightness of his embrace. I push him slighty to face him, though obscured in the dark, I can tell he had tears.

"I WAS-...I was worried about you..." His words seemed to sound softer as he continued with the next. "Sorry, I was gonna get you after dinner was-" I realized that the food was still on the floor and started to head for the dustpan to clean up my mess. "Dammit... I'm sorry Sonikku..." I'm so embarrassed I don't face him. He starts to squat next to me, and wipes of the stain with a napkin, not saying anything. I finally notice he's still naked and his groan is still covered in cum and sweat. I blush and look away as I focus on the task at hand.

But once everything was picked up and in the trash, I still couldn't face him. I was now grabbing another bowl and serving him the last bit of the ramen. 'What a mess you've made. I'm sure any other husband would've been ashamed to have a wife like that... are you sure Sonic will stay with you now? I mean... You're probably just his fucktoy... I doubt he actually wants a family.' My mind is forcing me to listen to constant doubting and overanalyzing everything. I think my hormones are affecting me. Primal hedgehogs just mate and leave afterall.

I set the bowl down and sit next to him. "Amy...?" Sonic asks of me. "Yes Sonic." I answer but look to the window she stare at the downpour. "Amy look at me... please." Sonic had a slight depressed tone as he said that.

I face him and see a soft smile. "I know you think I'm mad... for whatever reason specifically I don't know but... I know you better than anyone could... love you more than anyone could.... please eat... for the baby's sake." His words flowed so lovingly I was tempted to push him onto the table and take him there but I held back. I agreed to eat but only if he'd share.

'He's the best you're ever going to get...' The little voice told me.

'I know... aren't I lucky~' I countered back.