Chapter 22

WASSUP!

I'm alive and loving this chapter!

Be sure to tell me what you think.

Please comment! It means a lot to me.

******************************

*Sonics POV*

The rest of the day was less stressful. While Amy made dinner Tails called to tell me that Cream called back saying her and Vanilla were busy getting items for their craft store, explaining why they weren't home. I was able to ask him what exactly he ate from that book and he told me waffles, although he had most of them so Cream and Vanilla were safe from crazy emotions. He then informed me that Vanilla was the one to make the food so she probably also had that cook book. I told him we'll have no trouble getting the book back if it is, as long as they don't realize they have two.

Today's Tuesday so we have until Thursday since Cream goes to school on Friday.

...Although... if they end up making more of that stuff... naw Amy said that stuff was pricey wasn't it? And it's not like they'd eat too much in one sitting right.

...Right...?

****************************** 

*Amy's POV*

I hardly spoke to Sonic after our little makeout session. But he seemed unaware of my hesitation and careful behavior. I'll tell him I might be pregnant soon. Just not today.

As I made dinner he got a call from Tails. I could tell cuz he looked at me as he got it and then sneakily walked away and had a hushed conversation.

I'm not sure what they're hiding but I'm guessing it has to do with Cream. 'Tails asking Sonic for advice, I always assumed it would be the other way around.' I giggled internally.

(A/N: Other Sonamy shippers you know what I'm talking about here 😏)

"Hey Ames, you good?" Sonic gained my attention to our present time. "Hm? Yes of course. " I replied with a smile.

"Well it's just... you hardly touched your food at dinner, and we've been laying in bed for 5 minutes now and you're staring at the ceiling..." He informed me.

"Oh I'm sorry Sonikku... I'm just thinking about... well... us." I blushed as I said us.

"IS OUR RELATIONSHIP GOING TOO FAST FOR YOU?! LOOK WE DON'T HAVE TO GET MARRIED TOO SOON IF THAT'S WHAT YOU-" Sonic looked like he was about to start crying before I stopped his words with a kiss, something he does to me more often than I do.

"Silly," I tell him as I pull away, " you should know by now I've always thought of us dating... this is nowhere near too soon for me. Everything's perfect..." I cuddled against him as I said those last words. He signs and kisses my forehead.

"Sorry for the wait my love..." He wispers.

"It's alright... I'm sorry I made you worried... Had I known I would've told you about... the ... baby..." I yawned out those last words.

...

"The what...?" Sonic asked.

...

'Oh fuck.' I realized as my eyes shot open.

'Quick Amy Rose. Think. Think!' I panicked.

"Oh you know... me wanting to get pregnant earlier..."