Chapter 17

*WARNING*
MORE ADULT CONTENT
(mostly just masturbation and sex is "suggested")

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

I paid close attention to Amy after dinner. I've never seen her so meek. She seemed mad at herself more than anything. 'I'm starting to think the whole moving, marriage, and now BABY, is stressing her out.... not to mention the dead boys...' I contemplated that last thought for the remainder of the late afternoon. 'I killed because of my over-the-top emotions from eating Amy's wierd cook book food... is it possible that-' I stop my thoughts short as Amy entered into the bedroom from the adjacent bathroom. I was currently on the bed waiting for her.

"Lights still not turning on Sonic." She informs me. "I'll check the power tommorow, can you and I just get some proper sleep now?" I ask half whining half serious. Then out of the blue the doorbell rings. "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!" I shout as I was just about to pull Amy into our passionate goodnight kiss. "I'll get it Sonic-" "No no I'm going I'm going." I cut her off. 'No fucking way I'm letting her answer the door in her underwear. I'm sure during all of the gang's sleepovers we peeked at the respective designated opposite gender's bedroom a moment or so before nightime. Yes most of us probably saw Amy half naked at one point or another. BUT NOW WE'RE ADULTS AND SHE'S MINE ONLY!' I mentally boast right as I open the door.

"Tails?" I ask the soaking wet kitsune.

"Hey man... I need some help... I did something I shouldn't have." Tails informed me.

******************************

*Amy's POV*

As I waited for Sonic to come back I stayed sitting on the bed, shivering ever so slightly. I finally just go under the blanket. But my body is still cold. "I miss Sonic already." I wisper.

'Why don't we imagine he's here~?' My mind suggests.

Obviously, I'm aware of my desires burning to be released. I wait for Sonic a moment more before I give in. 'I'll just stop if I hear footsteps...' I rationalize. I then flop on my stomach and start masturbating. My thoughts circle around Sonic and our previous love making. As well as the thought of Sonic masterbating. Yes I accept that he's a guy and he has desires too. But what you don't realize is that I knew Sonic had masturbated before.

Yes, it was after my 16th birthday. I wore a bikini not really thinking about it but quickly saw Sonic's reaction and came to a conclusion. After the party moved inside (A/N: Like a rental place) I was the last to leave the pool, making sure everyone was accounted for. I of course saw Sonic moving to a secluded alley. There was an abandoned building that was well known next door. Sonic went in. I followed and peeked at him in a secluded room, I assumed to be a security's office previously. He sat down in an abandoned swivel chair and pulled down his trunks and did in fact... masturbate... while moaning, very loudly in fact...my name

(Present Amy's thoughts: Like I've said before... I knew he had feelings for me.)

I was behind his view and was unable to force myself to look any longer. I left. Satisfied that I was in fact in his thoughts. And now I know, his heart.

My body was heavy and hot now, so I lost all concern for Sonic seeing me like this and took off my clothes to continue my act.

'My hormones are really taking control of my life.'

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

"Mh-hm... ok... so that was you." I said as calmly as I could to the news that my brother/best friend is a murderer too.

"You're handling this better than I imagined. Are you going to turn me in orrrrrr...?" Tails questioned. "Ugh you have no idea what I'm realizing right now Tails." I muffle my words in my mouth. 'So Tails must've eaten too many muffins or pancakes blah blah blah that made him fall HARD for Cream blah blah blah Took Amy's book to give to Cream at school-prolly cuz' he wanted more attention blah blah blah killed someone who got in the way... and is now barely coming down from his yandere-high.... fuck.'

(A/N: Tails ate some pancakes or something from that day he has breakfast away Cream's if you can't remember.  How Cream got the recipe will be revealed later.)

"I mean... I can guess how you must be feeling-" I laugh nervously cutting him off. 'Boi you don't realize the fucking irony. Yeah you know how I feel now!' I mentally chuckle and shake my head. "Look I get it! I killed some kid who was probably months away from graduating, BUT HE WAS A DICK TOO!" Tails started to hiss through his teeth. I let him continue, learning that he stabbed the kid with his own pocket knife that he brings to school apparently. And all because of a comment he made to Cream about being a "has been hero" and how bringing us to school friday was "a low-key way of being a slut." Seriously though what the fuck? I'll admit one thing. Tails is right about that kid being a dick.

"Okay so far, I'm going to let you know two things. One why you're acting this way, and two... how you and are in the same boat..." I say to Tails as soon as he calmed down after giving me every last detail. He tilts his head and listens to my whooole week. Yes everything. EVERYTHING. Explicit and bloody as the real life thing.... Ok well not... everything~.

Tails calmed down some, surprisingly accepting of the situation. We talked for a total of 15 minutes. I knew Amy was waiting for me, or at least fell asleep, so I told him I'd let him sleep on the couch that we had been talking on for what seemed like forever. I grab a spare blanket from the laundry room and hand it to him.

"Here... don't go committing suicide with it." I joke hoping to ease his nerves. He chuckles, thanks me again and says goodnight. "Goodnight. Oh and don't forget... we're in this together now." I finish as I head up the stairs.

To my delight Amy was awake, as well as in a very compromising position. I decided to have more fun first then tell her about my findings later. She continued to moan softly as I snuck behind her.

"My my, my rose~" "Ahahhh S-S-Sonic I-" I cut her off with a passionate kiss that would start another wonderful lovemaking session~.

******************************

Hi there, the author of Love Pancakes here, please comment some feedback for me.

(I honestly never wrote a story as detailed as this before)

Awesome thx.