Epilogue

I know I know... I couldn't keep away.

I'm too excited. And I'll be planning the sequel for at least a month while I focus on The Dark Prince's Return.

Ok enough with the monologuing... Here is the epilogue of Love Pancakes.

Please enjoy, vote, and comment~

******************************

*Amy's POV*

"Cobalt... please spit out that rock..."

My three year old merely shook his head away from my sight... as if that made him invisible.

"Mommy? Can Jamie and I have our pancakes now?" My only daughter Julie asked with her manners being that of royalty.

I sighed and look back at Cobalt seeing his nose sniff the air. He spit out the rock and made his way back to our picnic area.

We were in the woods next to our house for breakfast. Sonic was supposed to come with the syrup any second-

"I'm back!" The blue man of my dreams appeared.

"James be patient, quit opening the picnic basket, we need to wait for everyone else. " Sonic lightly scolded James as Cobalt came to Sonic's side and hugged his leg.

"I was just doing it to see if Cobalt would come... you said his nose is strong..." James muttered sadly as he closed the basket.

"Don't treat him like a pet dog James..." Sonic groaned.

James was a chipper kid but his siblings had a tendency to gain more attention. I smile bitter-sweetly as I gestured him to come to me.

Both James and Julie came and sat in my lap.

"Sonic keep Cobalt close. He had a rock in his mouth a moment ago..." I inform him.

He just laughed and smoothed out Cobalt's hair.

"His hair is probably the worst at staying slicked back... even James is able to keep it neat." He commented. He looked back at me and smiled.

We leaned in and kissed each other while our kids cried out. James in disgust. Julie in protest as politely as she could. And Cobalt... in incoherent wines.

So far he's only said no, yes, thankyou... and dad.

That was part of the biggest shock. He came to love Sonic more than me. I was fine with it for the most part. He didn't hate me and would listen to both of us and our instructions equally.

We just figured it was a man thing. A father-son thing.

Speaking of father.

Here comes the three other fathers. Yes. Three.

Tails and Cream started spending more time together after the rest of us were busy with our babies so they finally hit it off. They got married last month. Cream is two weeks pregnant which is why we're all coming together for a picnic day.

As for Shadow and Knuckles, they've become big softies. Especially Shadow surprisingly because he only has a son.

Speaking of his son, he was running, not at top speed but still, alongside Pearl who was trying to fly half the way here before coming back down on the ground.

"Hi Dark! Hi Pearly!" My youngest two cried out. I noticed Cobalt waved too, mimicking what his sibling were doing.

"Hi Jewel, Jamie...Co..." Dark always seemed to have a hard time understanding Cobalt but Cobalt was usually.... unusually normal and obedient around him. He was just more quiet.