Chapter 11

*WARNING*

This chapter contains mature content.

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

I woke up to Amy intertwined in my arms. I was shocked to feel a certain friend on her inner thigh. Gently as I could, I tried to move her off me, not wanting to disturb her sleep. I suceed and head for my bathroom shutting the door.

"Whew. That was close." I wisper to myself as I turn on the shower. 'Man I hate water!' I hiss internally. I'm not afraid of it anymore, but I still don't like it. I turn it on the coldest setting, feeling it burn my fur, knowing it's for the best in the end. I look down at myself to see if the situation is gone.

It's not.

So I sigh and realize the only way to get rid of this pleasurable feeling is to... well pleasure myself. I turn the water to warm, giving up on my original plan, and start to accomplish my new plan.

I rub and tug at my member, listening to the running water focusing on my inner instincts and desires. 'Amy~' Is what I'm concentrating on. Mostly the night we had first spent together. I lightly squeeze as I think of her tight wet pussy and how her thighs had wrapped around me. As if begging me to go deeper and deeper. I'm hyperventilating now, being careful not to moan too loud. I don't want Amy to see me like this. Speaking of when she saw me. That's now a confidence boost to my ego and hormones. I'm starting to think I'm a little bigger than the last time I masturbated. I smirk as I can feel myself getting close. "Nnnnhhah uhhh~" I dare moan out softly. I'm almost there. I'm almost there! I'M ALMOST THERE!!!

"Sonikku?" Amy calls out from outside the door.

I slip and hit my head on the bath floor, knocking down the soap and shampoo.

"SONIC?!" Amy cries out. "I'm fine Ames!" I call back. "Are you sure?" She asks, jiggling the door knob. I'm glad I locked it. "Yeah. Don't worry just get dressed. I'll be out in a minute." I say peaking out the shower curtain.

'Man that was.... close.'
'As were you.'
'Shut up!'

******************************

*Amy's POV*

I woke up to Sonic being missing. I get up and hear water running. Thank Chaos he was just in the shower. I thought he killed the manager for a moment there. Though I think I did a good job of sweetening up for him. "Sonikku?" I call out. I hear some things drop and I think Sonic himself. I cry out his name again, and he assured me that he was fine. I ak if he was sure and he said he was one more time and told me to start getting ready for our day. I shrug and proceed to get dressed. But what Sonic didn't know was that Rouge didn't just give me a couple pills and a condom. She gave me a pregnancy test.

I had to be positive after all- or rather... negative. I grab the last clean shirt and skirt I owned and decided to grab one of Sonic's rarely used sweaters. I could tell not only because I've only seen him where it once, but also because he hasn't cut holes for his back quills. There are such few hedgehogs that most companies don't add holes to their merchandise. That's why I get my clothes from thrift stores. I grab the pregnancy test and put it in my skirt pocket. I wait only a few moments before Sonic opens the door.

"Oh sorry, do you need to use the-" "Yup." I cut him off and rush in. 'Pleeeeaase don't be pregnant.' I hope.

******************************

I had to leave the test in the bathroom as Sonic had told me that the inspector was on there way to the house and we had to hurry. Now of course we got there first. And now we we're struggling to make conversation.

...

"I hope you're okay with me borrowing your sweater." I imply some questioning tone. "I'm cool, looks better on you anyways." He says with a wink. "Besides it's starting to get a little cloudy these days. Let's hope it doesn't rain if we schedule some construction." Sonic adds. I only nod. 'Why can't I speak?!' I think bashfully. Then I realize he's rubbing the back of his head a lot. "Soooonic?! "I threaten. "Huh?! Yeah Ames?" He forces out with a smile. "Why is your head hurt?" I say bluntly. He sighs and grabs my shoulders as he looks me in the eye.

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

"I slipped in the shower because when you called I was.... jacking off." I "finish" bluntly.

'Ha! If only we had finished beforehand!' My mind mocks me.

"Hehehe oh Sonikku, you had me worried." Amy says lightly. "I thought you had hurt yourself while.... fighting." She admits. "Whaaaat? Ames come on." I say sarcastically. "That's all behind us now isn't it? Let's just focus on now. And us~" I add flirtatiously as I could. 'Man why is it so difficult. I don't think I've ever flirted before? Maybe I thought about it but I don't think I actually did.' I reflect.

"I think we'll have to wait on that. The inspector is here." Amy states while waving at the arriving car. To be honest the dirt road that leads to the house looks a lot more sketchy than the house itself. But right now my concern is money that may go into repairs.

******************************

"Okay so ultimately nothing needs to be fixed. BUT!" The inspector continues. "I looked into this house's history and I'm shocked that you bought it already. I have to ask if you're aware of what happened here?" He concludes. Amy squeezes my hand a little and I ask him, "No I'm sorry, we don't know much behind the house itself." I state. He sighs and reavels a news article on his phone.

/McManor Misfortune                June 23, 2009

83 year old Tony Buckly had visited his family late at night one June 20th only to find all 7 relatives... dead..... /

I didn't want to read it out loud, but Amy gasped anyways. I look at her and she only looks at me with a slight questioning look. As if saying, "Should we go through with it?" But I know we already bought the house, though reluctantly admit the irony to myself. 'A murderer living where people were murdered.'

"I know you can't do much about this fact, and I'm only the inspector. But I thought you should know anyways. I'm sorry, but I have to go now. Good bye." And with that he leaves out the front door.

"How unfortunate." Amy states. 'What the murdered family or our ironic fate?' I question her but only internally as to not upset her.

"Those poor people. That poor family." She finished as she enunciates "family."